5,593,401 Members 36,137 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Micro SD support?

Tip us?

sayhellotwoheaven
Old
(Last edited by sayhellotwoheaven; 22nd September 2012 at 08:11 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 131
Sign Micro SD support?

Hi guys, i have a great (for me haha) doubt.
I like to record a lot of videos with my smartphone, like to have a lot of music and heavy games when i wan to, but my micro sd 8gb class 4 isnt enough.
I interesed in use a 32gb micro sd class 10, how as Kingston or Sandisk. WT19i Supports that?
Additionaly, i have an offer for a sandisk ultra 32gb class 10 (refferential link) Does Wt19i support this memory?

What do you think?
Wait ur oppinions
Regards

sandy7
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 6810

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayhellotwoheaven View Post
Hi guys, i have a great (for me haha) doubt.
I like to record a lot of videos with my smartphone, like to have a lot of music and heavy games when i wan to, but my micro sd 8gb class 4 isnt enough.
I interesed in use a 32gb micro sd class 10, how as Kingston or Sandisk. WT19i Supports that?
Additionaly, i have an offer for a sandisk ultra 32gb class 10 (refferential link) Does Wt19i support this memory?

What do you think?
Wait ur oppinions
Regards
sandisk....

bcz i also have a class 6 32gb on my mini pro...
reading speed around 25mb/sec writing 10mb/sec

i noticed gallery loads up really fast.
The Following User Says Thank You to sandy7 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

CeBits
Old
Thanks Meter 6
I have 16gb Patriot class 10. Reading around 20mb/s, writing 10mb/s connected as MSC i regret not getting the 32gb.

Dtomasch
Old
Thanks Meter 1
i have sk17i, and it recognizes 32gb class10 samsung micro sd, i think both phones are nearly the same, so the wt19i should also support

Alko89
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I bought a new 32GB sd card, and after I fill it with data, the phone starts to lag I have rooted wt19i and the sd card is not broken. I dont know if this is possibly a rom issue

gr8ak1
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Yeah it should work i use a sandisk class 4 32gb works perfick in my sk17i

sayhellotwoheaven
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alko89 View Post
I bought a new 32GB sd card, and after I fill it with data, the phone starts to lag I have rooted wt19i and the sd card is not broken. I dont know if this is possibly a rom issue
what rom and kernel are u using?
Device: Motorola Moto X Claro Chile (XT1058) Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8960 Pro @1.7 Mhz, 2GB RAM 16 ROM
Rooted: Yes Unlocked Bootloader: Yes Android Version: Jelly Bean 4.4 OS: Stock T-Mobile KitKat ROM

n1c3.sleepL
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alko89 View Post
Mby you fill it with a huge numbers of small sized data? i do not know how android working with them but old phones does not like that.

I am using 16 gb class 4 micro sd on lWW. It working Great no lags and any problems

tanec
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default points ideddisc

I'm with A-Data 16GB Class10 and the phone works perfect. I was trying with 32GB Class10, without to full them and the phone works with the same speed like 16GB card. I'm not sure if the card is more 80% full.