Need info about the RIGHT rom

Search This thread

akhilez

Jun 6, 2010
Hi, i have an evo 4g and i been using a few kinds of roms but there is always a problem with all of them and i can't seem to find the right one, all i need to know is which rom has sense 3.0, 3g, 4g, text, internet, calls, fair internal memory and an elegant or normal theme, everything else i'm expecting to work too, if anyone knows which one i should use please let me know because i need one ASAP. thanks in advance for the suggestions :)

tropicalbrit

Mar 6, 2011
United States
MikG is Sense 2.1+3.0, which makes it incredibly stable. It comes with a stock theme, but there are many themes available for it. Highly optimized and has everything you want.

If you want a pure 3.0 ROM, I suggest Shooter. It's my second choice because pure Sense 3.0 ROMs have small issues which irk me, mostly extremely small graphics things. It is a great ROM though, and the dev is very involved iin answering questions.

Pair either of them with Anthrax kernel and V6 and you will be all set

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

akhilez

Jun 6, 2010
thank you guys but mikg gave me a problem with the internet explorer, whenever i'm using it and try to watch a video from a website like - tailedfox.com - the internet explorer app closes, i installed other apps like dolphin and still the same problem, i had that issue with infected and king as well. shooter i havent tried it yet but i will, thank you for the suggestions i will look on it right away :)

gainiacster

Jan 10, 2012
Swagged out and Tommy's classic are my two favorites. They are based more off sense 1.0, but because of that are very stable and quick!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Reactions: akhilez

bcig

Sep 12, 2011
Who Dat Nation
Shooter E3D rom for sure. Lots of themes to choose from. Flash niftyconiption tweaks and you will be pleasantly surprised. Really fast and smooth.

Last edited:

akhilez

Jun 6, 2010
i found out that swag stock 2.0.9.7 is the most stable so far, or at least for me it it is :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Swagged out and Tommy's classic are my two favorites. They are based more off sense 1.0, but because of that are very stable and quick!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk