Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda app-developers app
Here you guys go, all caught up with Gokhan's code plus some good stuff from me
1. max8997_vibrator: remove hardcoded pwm_duty
2. revert all touch sensitivity related modifications
3. max8997_vibrator: make default vibrator intensity 100%
4. bcmdhd: refactor to try and stop auto-disconnects (this should stop the disconnect from wifi, shoman tested and seems to be gone)
5. pegasusq: Update to gokhans latest
6. lulzactiveq: Update to gokhans latest
7. A few I dont remember.....
Again I'm going back to 4.1.1. I've searched and searched questions about the back button and search button not working, and the only repsonse people get is 'it must be the ROM' and the like. Well, on ICS AOKP, JB AOKP, CM 10, and Stock ROM, that is still the case. Wiped, and switched back and forth with the kernels trying to find a Rom that it did not do this in. Not asking for how to fix or anything, as I have no issues just sticking to 4.1.1 because it hasn't given me any problems at all. Just informing or 'putting it out there' because it seems like people posting about this are just a minority, and that it's not the kernel. Anyway, thanks either way for the work you do.
|i tagged dis bitch, siyah i777, siyah kernel, so smooth i almost came, stable|