XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

battery/charging problem?

Tip us?

Linch89
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 299
Default battery/charging problem?

hey guys im having a hard time and im about 2 seconds away from throwing my phone off the 3rd deck. i got my phone back in july 2011 so its a little more than a year old. im using an extended oem (htc) battery and it wont charge for ****. idk if its my battery, charging/usb connector port but LITERALLY my phone was at 8%. i ran TiBac then plugged my phone in to charge and went to smoke a cig. when i checked my phone after i came back inside it was at 7%.......

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Dermen
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linch89 View Post
hey guys im having a hard time and im about 2 seconds away from throwing my phone off the 3rd deck. i got my phone back in july 2011 so its a little more than a year old. im using an extended oem (htc) battery and it wont charge for ****. idk if its my battery, charging/usb connector port but LITERALLY my phone was at 8%. i ran TiBac then plugged my phone in to charge and went to smoke a cig. when i checked my phone after i came back inside it was at 7%.......

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
It is a common problem for the Inc 2's charging port to go bad. If you have a warranty/insurance they will replace it. If you don't the part costs less than $10 on ebay and is pretty easy to replace.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dermen For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Linch89
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 299
Thanks for the help. 186 views and 1 reply...whatever. anyway I took out the HTC extended battery and put in my old regular battery and it seems to be charging fine now.