[APP] Fotolio - Art and Photo Portfolio
I have an app on the Android market and many users have reported that it crashes frequently on their Galaxy SIII. This issue seems to affecting primarily Galaxy S III users and I would greatly appreciate your help troubleshooting it.
If you have the time, can you please do the following test (the app looks best in landscape mode):
- - Install "Fotolio" by Netsoft2k from Android Market
- - When at the grey screen, press menu and add the camera folder (usually /mnt/sdcard/DCIM/101Android...) and select Yes when prompted
- - Click on the Portfolio to open the app and then play around with the app
- - Press menu to open options screen and select "Select View" and select the second view from the list
- - Play around with this view
Hopefully, if your phone has the same issue as others it will crash at some point. If it does, good news. Try installing the BETA Fotolio version 1.3
that is attached to this post next and do the same things and see if it crashes the app. If all goes well, the Market version will crash and the new one will not. Any logcats that you can provide will be extra helpful.
Fotolio BETA 1.3
The app is called Fotolio and is available on the Android market at Fotolio
The app development is tracked in this post: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1445754