Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,116 Members 44,453 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[App] [ICS] Xperia GX Home Launcher for All Xperias (Multi-Resolution) v4.2, 01/10/12

Tip us?

zekozeko
Old
Thanks Meter 131
Quote:
- Disabled desktop single tap show action bar
Can you add an option to disable action bar auto showing when sliding to empty homescreen?

vincenzo697
Old
Thanks Meter 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by serajr View Post
Fixed...
Please reinstall v4.1!! Thanks...
Serajr my friend even the 4.1 doesn't want to install on my phone. Can you help me out? Excellent feedback for the latest creation of yours but unfortunate I can't install it!!!!! Please help me.

Sent from my HTC One X
Device: HTC ONE
ROM: InsertCoin SixthSense 2.0.1 by Baadnewz
Unlocked Bootloader: YEP!
S-off: Hell Yeah!!!!!!
Radio: 4A.25.3263.21
RIL: 4.19.401.11
Kernel: ElementalX 14
Bootloader: 1.56.0000
Soundmod: SOUND EXPLOSION FINAL BY DOC3000
Operator: Vodafone AU

S.E W900-w960-X10-X10 mini pro-X10 mini-Xperia mini pro-Xperi mini /Apple Iphone 3G-4-4S-5-Ipad AIR / HTC HD2-ONE X-ONE Mini / OUYA / Google Nexus 10

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing!!!!!!!

xmanner77
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Can I use for MiniCM9 for E15i?

jobayer
Old
Thanks Meter 647
Quote:
Originally Posted by physcodelic View Post
confirmed this bug bro...

if home.apk closed by system or force close by me, wallpaper being static itself.
reboot the device cannot solve this bug.

temporary solved (until fc again): by opening home setting, check static wallpaper, exit, open home setting again, uncheck static wallpaper.

tested on WT19i, serajr home v4.1.
+1 on my mini

Sent from my ST15i using xda premium

serajr
Old
Recognized Developer / Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 9,518

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaithesimpleguy View Post
serajr, thanks for the awesome app. Since you saying this app is for all devices, is it possible to run on other non sony device? samsung note for example. Im having a hard time resisting "not to flash this app on my galaxy note". >,<, Especially multi-resolution is supported now. TIA.

One more, my system space is full. is it possible everything run smoothly if i install it as regular app?
First thanks... I canīt say you with sure, but see OP Changelog for tested resolutions. For non-xperia firmwares you need to resign apkīs and install system pre_reqs files (see in my GB home thread).
The Following User Says Thank You to serajr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

serajr
Old
Recognized Developer / Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 9,518

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThilinaC View Post
Mate as always nice work,but at the moment I am having trouble with wallpapers being static even if i untick static mode.After setting it non static mode it works fine for a while then when I use some app that needs more ram I think home auto closes :/ and then when I go to home's desktop again the wallpaper is static.I edited HomePreferences.apk and home.apk little to work well hdpi can this be the reason for this ?

Edit-even with the untouched apks from op its still the same :/ can you look into this problem ? =)
Quote:

if home.apk closed by system or force close by me, wallpaper being static itself.

temporary solved (until fc again): by opening home setting, check static wallpaper, exit, open home setting again, uncheck static wallpaper.

Thanks for support my friends... Itīll be fixed on next revision/version!!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to serajr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Gloris
Old
Thanks Meter 89
Quote:

this doesn't fix it for me.

it's almost like the setting is set he wrong way round?

if i leave the option unchecked, the wallpaper IS static when it shoud be scrolling.....if i check the box, the wallpaper is scrolling when it should be STATIC.

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by x_one View Post
Your Launcher v4.1 is awesome!
I've made personal modification and now it's just perfect for me..

If any one interested here is version with HDPI 4x5 app drawer and smaller icon labels.. http://www.mediafire.com/?467gm7jucgmjv92
now i;m confused, i followed the instructions on the front page, and my app draw is already 4x5 without your mod....i'm on xperia s by the way....or is your mod for other phone models?

Till-Kruspe
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloris View Post
now i;m confused, i followed the instructions on the front page, and my app draw is already 4x5 without your mod....i'm on xperia s by the way....or is your mod for other phone models?
Your phone is xhdpi...that the default style of the home launcher (4x5 app drawer)...

| MOD WALKMAN | XS App | NXT Pack |
| T Widgets | Notification toggle 1 or 2 |
| Theme 1 , 2 or 3 |
| Z Small App | Z Widgets | Z Lockscreen | Z Phone |

Wanna use my work? Sure, go ahead. You only need to put my name in the credits. That all. Thanks you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Till-Kruspe For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Gloris
Old
Thanks Meter 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Till-Kruspe View Post
Your phone is xhdpi...that the default style of the home launcher (4x5 app drawer)...
ah, got ya

dinoCRO
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Will it work with Xperia P? Thx
Sony Xperia P
Unlocked Bootloader
Rooted
KK 4.4.4
CM11 by percy

Tags
home, launcher, settings, sony, xperia s