5,604,859 Members 33,640 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Desire Z on WIND Mobile (which radio version)

Tip us?

Borteeo
Old
Thanks Meter 12
I have the same issues, G2 on Wind as well. I've had some ROMs where it never occured, but then they had some kind of bug that left me unhappy. I'm currently on CM 7.2 RC1, and I keep a "data" toggle in my notification bar. When it drops I toggle it off and on and it connects again pretty quickly. Until about twelve months ago, MMS was unreliable, but I don't seem to have problems with that anymore.

In general I'm not happy with Android, but as the alternatives are all utterly closed systems I guess I'm stuck with it. It would be unbearable if it weren't for the hard work of all the developers around this forum. Thanks, developers

skewty
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Agreed. Google has been a huge let down for me as well. Updates are slow or non existent in Canada (even on Nexus devices). Look at the percentage of devices that run ICS. JB is what ICS was supposed to be. I may get an iPhone for work. I am excited to compare it to my Samsung S3 on CM10.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app