FORUMS

Making Your Own Xposed Modules Is Easier Than You Think

Close to the heart of XDA is the Xposed Framework by Rovo89. Most of … more

ZenFone 2 Lolliflash and ZenPower Giveaway!

We recently did an in-depth review of the Asus Zenfone 2 but one of the things people may … more

OnePlus 2 Forums: Discuss Everything About The OP2!

Now that the OnePlus 2 has been officially unveiled and that we have had close-up … more

Intel & Micron Announce “Revolutionary” Storage Tech

Intel & Micron have announced 3D Xpoint technology—”the … more

{WT19i} [SE Live with Walkman] Overclocking thread

16 posts
Thanks Meter: 5
 
By domagoj_zg, Junior Member on 28th December 2011, 09:43 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
19th April 2012, 02:45 PM |#11  
Someguyfromhell's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,065
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XperianPro

I meant on stability.

Benchmark doesn't show stability...
Ok, yes, if you completed the test, your phone was stable for those few minutes.
 
 
19th April 2012, 06:00 PM |#12  
XperianPro's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mars
Thanks Meter: 880
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Someguyfromhell

Benchmark doesn't show stability...
Ok, yes, if you completed the test, your phone was stable for those few minutes.

Not few minutes,two hours.
22nd April 2012, 09:12 AM |#13  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
oh, then the scores i got from benchmark is not really the true performance of my phone? thanks for the answers guys.
22nd April 2012, 09:54 AM |#14  
Kira.Lawliet's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rerenznz

oh, then the scores i got from benchmark is not really the true performance of my phone? thanks for the answers guys.

What? People still believe on 'benchmarks'? It's numbers for bragging.

And also if you want to test the stability of your phone, there's this stress-testing tool to see if your oc/uv/uc is stable enough for normal everyday use. Click me.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kira.Lawliet For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 11:06 AM |#15  
Someguyfromhell's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,065
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira.Lawliet

What? People still believe on 'benchmarks'? It's numbers for bragging.

And also if you want to test the stability of your phone, there's this stress-testing tool to see if your oc/uv/uc is stable enough for normal everyday use. Click me.

Stability tests can be dangerous. When your phone can't take that much power(overclocked CPU), it might just kill itself(due to temperature).

Basically, just play a HD game on your phone and you can put fun and stability test to one.
The Following User Says Thank You to Someguyfromhell For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 11:48 AM |#16  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Someguyfromhell

Stability tests can be dangerous. When your phone can't take that much power(overclocked CPU), it might just kill itself(due to temperature).

Basically, just play a HD game on your phone and you can put fun and stability test to one.



thanks for the info.. then my way in testing my phone is right.
25th September 2012, 03:49 AM |#17  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
is there no compatibility between rom and kerner even if they are for the phone model
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes