Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,519 Members 37,725 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HOX camera so good it sold 5 phones

Tip us?

Artood2s
Old
Thanks Meter 108
Everytime I show someone a pic taken from the One X (on the One X), I always get the "Wow!! Awesome camera" response. I feel it's the combination of a good camera and an AWESOME screen

Sent from my HTC One XL

ComposMentis
Old
(Last edited by ComposMentis; 24th September 2012 at 05:40 PM.)
Thanks Meter 50
The One X camera's biggest feature for me is how quickly it starts up. Typically I'm using my phone's camera to capture something spontaneously and quickly. When I had an iPhone it was impossible to take a picture in less than 10 seconds. The One X is ready to fire away almost instantly.

I saw an article on either Engadget or Gizmodo the other day where they compared the iPhone 5's camera to the GS3 and the One X. The GS3's camera produced superior photos to the One X and was about even with the iPhone 5. It wasn't a great test, but in the limited test they did the GS3 beat our beloved One X.

EDIT: Found the article, http://gizmodo.com/5945262/iphone-5-...tphone-shooter

ChongoDroid
Old
Thanks Meter 2,290
Haha silly dogs, my dogs gnaw on each other too lol

Sent from my HTC One X

XDA's D4RK KN1GHT

I'm Not Wearing Hockey Pads

SlothRoms
Android Techy
"Chongo for forum President- Because he's the hero xda deserves, but not the one it needs right now." - _MetalHead_

rohanjain91
Old
Thanks Meter 8
do you sell off contract too ?

sdotfitz
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Guys check out the leaked 4.5 camera or whatever its called its on the team venom Rom it's insane it somehow has made the pic always bright even in low light when flash is off took a pic at 7pm while the sun was really going down and the cam was showing a brighter image then my eyes amazing. My body has an iPhone 5 and he admitted that mine was better. Make sure u try the new app

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda app-developers app

ChongoDroid
Old
Thanks Meter 2,290
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdotfitz View Post
Guys check out the leaked 4.5 camera or whatever its called its on the team venom Rom it's insane it somehow has made the pic always bright even in low light when flash is off took a pic at 7pm while the sun was really going down and the cam was showing a brighter image then my eyes amazing. My body has an iPhone 5 and he admitted that mine was better. Make sure u try the new app

Twas on nocturnal first

Sent from my Paranoid Evita

XDA's D4RK KN1GHT

SlothRoms
Android Techy
"Chongo for forum President- Because he's the hero xda deserves, but not the one it needs right now." - _MetalHead_

eexen
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdotfitz View Post

That sounds interesting. Maybe longer exposure?

ChongoDroid
Old
Thanks Meter 2,290
Quote:
Originally Posted by eexen View Post
That sounds interesting. Maybe longer exposure?
Most likely aggressive iso changes

Sent from my Paranoid Evita

XDA's D4RK KN1GHT

SlothRoms
Android Techy