{NEO/NEO V}[DEVELOPMENT] - CM9.1 - FreeXperia Project

more avalable RAM or HD video recording (16 fps)

• less lag

Votes: 259 79.4%
  • HD video recording (16 Fps)

Votes: 67 20.6%

• Total voters
Search This thread

jerpelea

Senior Recognized Developer
Nov 7, 2006
Lund
sites.google.com
FXP 140 released

from now we have some changes
- because we have too may devices to maintain we will no longer publish version in thread's name (editing almost 30 threads is too much)
- we have added new mirror and for now seems to be better (just register for an free account to boost your speed)
- please remember that this is an development thread and weekly releases are nothing more than snapshots of our work
this is not an finished product and there is no guarranty that all functions are stable and working
if you want to push your fixes you are alwaye welcomed to join us on cyanogen review system review.cyanogenmod.com

Thanks for beliving in FreeXperia Project
Jerpelea

D

Deleted member 4331532

A couple of questions...

In the 'CM9 Baseband' list, I don't see a baseband for MT15i. Can I flash baseband for MT15 in my MT15i? What's the difference between MT15 and MT15i?
I have Baseband 77, all the basebands in the 'CM9 Baseband' list are 72. Is there a point in flashing an older baseband?

Last edited by a moderator:

simono_pl

Jun 7, 2009
It's the same baseband for Mt15 and MT11i.
Different is only with camera and size of included SD card.

Master0db

Jan 12, 2012
*Does FXP 140 include the new Jelly Bean adreno libs?

*I think could be great if you itegrate a File Explorer, dont matter if it is simple.

Thank you so much.

Last edited:

freaktechz

Jul 30, 2012
Chennai
Hey guys i'm unable to share any apk's via Bluetooth. whenever i long press an apk for transferring via Bluetooth my Mail client will be opened as default, tried freezing mail client, now it shows " No Applications can perform this action":(
Is anyone facing this issue??? someone can fix this????

SunwalkerSakthi

Oct 28, 2011
Chennai
Hey guys i'm unable to share any apk's via Bluetooth. whenever i long press an apk for transferring via Bluetooth my Mail client will be opened as default, tried freezing mail client, now it shows " No Applications can perform this action":(
Is anyone facing this issue??? someone can fix this????
Did u uninstalled Bluetooth.apk from ur ROM via TB r any other app?

Mikk36

Dec 24, 2011
I've never removed any apk, FYI i can share other files via bluetooth, only issue is with sharing apk's;)

You can't do that. Android specifically prohibits sending and receiving (that includes downloading with browser) of apk files.

Easiest countermeasure is to pack the apk into zip before transfering.

Last edited:

freaktechz

Jul 30, 2012
Chennai
You can't do that. Android specifically prohibits sending and receiving (that includes downloading with browser) of apk files.

Easiest countermeasure is to pack the apk into zip before transfering.

I've previously transferred apk's, to be more precise Bluetooth transfer was working fine a week ago, since there is no FM Radio available in CM, i tried to install it manually, after that i'm facing it.:(

BTW is there any way to add FM Radio(no online) in CM9.1???

Last edited:

risay07

Oct 12, 2011
Penang
i am using FXP 141.
i've been wondering why sometimes there is a red border on the screen.
for example when deleting text message, the red border will flashing on my screen.
what does that mean?

Top Liked Posts