Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: Which application do you use?
btWatch by pcfixitman 71 12.48%
smartWatchM by moneytoo 498 87.52%
Voters: 569. You may not vote on this poll

smartWatchM v1.2.5.1 (2009-12-13) SE BT Watch MBW-100/150/200, Prada, Citizen, LM95x

OP moneytoo

22nd January 2009, 11:14 PM   |  #1671  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hello,

I can't execute this program. I've got an error message :"An error occured on sub _main_displaygps" it seems it doesn't fin an assembly.

How to remove this error?

i'm using a samsung omnia.

Thanks for help
24th January 2009, 03:19 AM   |  #1672  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Prague
Thanks Meter: 521

1,134 posts
Donate to Me
More
January 24th... What a day... Exactly 1 year ago, first public version of smartWatchM was released. (I received the watch on 22/23 so the first version was created in one or two evenings)

Now it's 3 AM and I've finally found a way how to completely analyze and implement the Prada Bluetooth Watch (LBA-T950).
I really like the Prada Link... Large bright OLED, very light, alarm, stopwatch... and it has a beeper.
24th January 2009, 10:55 AM   |  #1673  
Thanks Meter: 20

315 posts
Thumbs up
[QUOTE=moneytoo;3215423]January 24th... What a day... Exactly 1 year ago, first public version of smartWatchM was released. (I received the watch on 22/23 so the first version was created in one or two evenings)[QUOTE]

Congratulation!!!
A beautiful piece of software!
Thank you for your time and for the constant dedication to it!
24th January 2009, 11:11 AM   |  #1674  
Flag Sydney, Australia
Thanks Meter: 3

118 posts
More
Congrats on your smartWatchM's first anniversary.. long live smartWatchM and yes you may live long too, just so that you can improve it more!!! LoL
24th January 2009, 11:58 AM   |  #1675  

138 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneytoo

January 24th... What a day... Exactly 1 year ago, first public version of smartWatchM was released. (I received the watch on 22/23 so the first version was created in one or two evenings)

Happy birthday smartwatchm!!

Thanks for your good work moneytoo!

Quote:

Now it's 3 AM and I've finally found a way how to completely analyze and implement the Prada Bluetooth Watch (LBA-T950).
I really like the Prada Link... Large bright OLED, very light, alarm, stopwatch... and it has a beeper.

Cool!!

Until when you think to release a version for the LBA-T950?

Im just hard to think too buy a watch:)

Can you recommend this clock?

Greeting
Slide
24th January 2009, 11:34 PM   |  #1676  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Prague

1,134 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide

Until when you think to release a version for the LBA-T950?
Im just hard to think too buy a watch:)
Can you recommend this clock?

Prada Link (hardware):
The great thing is the weight 51 g (MBW-150 Classic is 77 g, Executive is 182 g). 0.9" OLED, 120 x 56, 3 lines for reading messages, adjustable brightness. On the other hand, the battery life is only 48 hours.

Prada Link (hardware):
The good thing is built-in fonts (all European languages, Russian and Korean. There is no Chinese/Japanese/Arabic on my model).
Prada Link watch had a list of messages and call history. Both act as a menu. So there's a lot of possibilities.
Media player control, execution of user files... that won't be possible but I can put anything to the message list - weather, appointments, current song...
I like it so it means there will be a lot of tweak and enhacements.

Release date:
Currently the connection/reconnection is working great, implemented time sync, caller id and e-mail notifications (for test). The most important thing (message list/call history) is still missing so the beta will be update when I will add this feature.
25th January 2009, 10:55 AM   |  #1677  

138 posts
More
Quote:

Prada Link (hardware):
The great thing is the weight 51 g (MBW-150 Classic is 77 g, Executive is 182 g). 0.9" OLED, 120 x 56, 3 lines for reading messages, adjustable brightness. On the other hand, the battery life is only 48 hours.

Prada Link (hardware):
The good thing is built-in fonts (all European languages, Russian and Korean. There is no Chinese/Japanese/Arabic on my model).
Prada Link watch had a list of messages and call history. Both act as a menu. So there's a lot of possibilities.
Media player control, execution of user files... that won't be possible but I can put anything to the message list - weather, appointments, current song...
I like it so it means there will be a lot of tweak and enhacements.

Release date:
Currently the connection/reconnection is working great, implemented time sync, caller id and e-mail notifications (for test). The most important thing (message list/call history) is still missing so the beta will be update when I will add this feature.

Thanks for the answer Moneytoo.

Sounds good!

I have now ordered a LBA-T950

I am very excited about the beta release.

Greeting
Slide
25th January 2009, 12:34 PM   |  #1678  
Flag Sydney, Australia

118 posts
More
May i ask you where from you orderd the watch as i cant find it to be sold separately, i believe it comes in a package option with the phone. isnt it?
25th January 2009, 01:12 PM   |  #1679  

138 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sajib

May i ask you where from you orderd the watch as i cant find it to be sold separately, i believe it comes in a package option with the phone. isnt it?

Hi,

i ordered it on German www.amazon.de the Watch incl. Headset without the Phone.

http://www.amazon.de/Zubeh%C3%B6rset...884749&sr=1-35

Greeting
Slide
25th January 2009, 08:55 PM   |  #1680  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Prague

1,134 posts
Donate to Me
More
General Prada link specs:
- small, light watch (weight is just 51 g, MBW-150 Classic is 77 g, Executive is 182 g)
- adjustable brightness (0.9" PM-OLED, 120 x 56, 3 lines), stopwatch, alarm, world clock
- unicode support (all European languages, Russian, Korean)
- vibrate, beeper
- 2 days of battery life, not amazing but ok for a such small watch & battery (80 mAh Li-Ion)

Features:
- time sync
- all call related features (call notification: callers name + phone number, vibrate (w/ beeper), missed call icon, buttons (call rejection, mute ringer))
- sms/e-mail notification (number of unread messages, unread message icon)
- message list (display all unread messages (currently 20 messages limit), up to 160 characters each)
- call history
- mms notification, voicemail notification
- im notification, latest im in menu
- appointment reminder notification, soonest appointment in menu

To-Do:
- weather, current track etc to the message list

http://beta.smartmadsoft.com

Last edited by moneytoo; 28th January 2009 at 09:21 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread