5,600,571 Members 33,002 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Which application do you use?
btWatch by pcfixitman 71 12.48%
smartWatchM by moneytoo 498 87.52%
Voters: 569. You may not vote on this poll

smartWatchM v1.2.5.1 (2009-12-13) SE BT Watch MBW-100/150/200, Prada, Citizen, LM95x

Tip us?

fayouz
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hello,

I can't execute this program. I've got an error message :"An error occured on sub _main_displaygps" it seems it doesn't fin an assembly.

How to remove this error?

i'm using a samsung omnia.

Thanks for help

moneytoo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37
January 24th... What a day... Exactly 1 year ago, first public version of smartWatchM was released. (I received the watch on 22/23 so the first version was created in one or two evenings)

Now it's 3 AM and I've finally found a way how to completely analyze and implement the Prada Bluetooth Watch (LBA-T950).
I really like the Prada Link... Large bright OLED, very light, alarm, stopwatch... and it has a beeper.
Connect your Bluetooth wrist watch to Windows Mobile | Windows | Android | BlackBerry | Maemo

Android wrist watch phone Z1: CWM recovery | Custom Clean ROM | Tweaks

gtm55
Old
Thanks Meter 19
[QUOTE=moneytoo;3215423]January 24th... What a day... Exactly 1 year ago, first public version of smartWatchM was released. (I received the watch on 22/23 so the first version was created in one or two evenings)[QUOTE]

Congratulation!!!
A beautiful piece of software!
Thank you for your time and for the constant dedication to it!
Jornada/Blue Angel/SPV C600/Universal/Samsung i600/X7500/i900 Omnia/Blackstone/>>HD2<<

sajib
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Congrats on your smartWatchM's first anniversary.. long live smartWatchM and yes you may live long too, just so that you can improve it more!!! LoL

Slide
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneytoo View Post
January 24th... What a day... Exactly 1 year ago, first public version of smartWatchM was released. (I received the watch on 22/23 so the first version was created in one or two evenings)
Happy birthday smartwatchm!!

Thanks for your good work moneytoo!

Quote:
Now it's 3 AM and I've finally found a way how to completely analyze and implement the Prada Bluetooth Watch (LBA-T950).
I really like the Prada Link... Large bright OLED, very light, alarm, stopwatch... and it has a beeper.
Cool!!

Until when you think to release a version for the LBA-T950?

Im just hard to think too buy a watch:)

Can you recommend this clock?

Greeting
Slide
LG G2 D802 EU JB 4.2.2

moneytoo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide View Post
Until when you think to release a version for the LBA-T950?
Im just hard to think too buy a watch:)
Can you recommend this clock?
Prada Link (hardware):
The great thing is the weight 51 g (MBW-150 Classic is 77 g, Executive is 182 g). 0.9" OLED, 120 x 56, 3 lines for reading messages, adjustable brightness. On the other hand, the battery life is only 48 hours.

Prada Link (hardware):
The good thing is built-in fonts (all European languages, Russian and Korean. There is no Chinese/Japanese/Arabic on my model).
Prada Link watch had a list of messages and call history. Both act as a menu. So there's a lot of possibilities.
Media player control, execution of user files... that won't be possible but I can put anything to the message list - weather, appointments, current song...
I like it so it means there will be a lot of tweak and enhacements.

Release date:
Currently the connection/reconnection is working great, implemented time sync, caller id and e-mail notifications (for test). The most important thing (message list/call history) is still missing so the beta will be update when I will add this feature.
Connect your Bluetooth wrist watch to Windows Mobile | Windows | Android | BlackBerry | Maemo

Slide
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Prada Link (hardware):
The great thing is the weight 51 g (MBW-150 Classic is 77 g, Executive is 182 g). 0.9" OLED, 120 x 56, 3 lines for reading messages, adjustable brightness. On the other hand, the battery life is only 48 hours.

Prada Link (hardware):
The good thing is built-in fonts (all European languages, Russian and Korean. There is no Chinese/Japanese/Arabic on my model).
Prada Link watch had a list of messages and call history. Both act as a menu. So there's a lot of possibilities.
Media player control, execution of user files... that won't be possible but I can put anything to the message list - weather, appointments, current song...
I like it so it means there will be a lot of tweak and enhacements.

Release date:
Currently the connection/reconnection is working great, implemented time sync, caller id and e-mail notifications (for test). The most important thing (message list/call history) is still missing so the beta will be update when I will add this feature.
Thanks for the answer Moneytoo.

Sounds good!

I have now ordered a LBA-T950

I am very excited about the beta release.

Greeting
Slide
LG G2 D802 EU JB 4.2.2

sajib
Old
Thanks Meter 3
May i ask you where from you orderd the watch as i cant find it to be sold separately, i believe it comes in a package option with the phone. isnt it?

Slide
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sajib View Post
May i ask you where from you orderd the watch as i cant find it to be sold separately, i believe it comes in a package option with the phone. isnt it?
Hi,

i ordered it on German www.amazon.de the Watch incl. Headset without the Phone.

http://www.amazon.de/Zubeh%C3%B6rset...884749&sr=1-35

Greeting
Slide
LG G2 D802 EU JB 4.2.2

moneytoo
Old
(Last edited by moneytoo; 28th January 2009 at 08:21 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37
General Prada link specs:
- small, light watch (weight is just 51 g, MBW-150 Classic is 77 g, Executive is 182 g)
- adjustable brightness (0.9" PM-OLED, 120 x 56, 3 lines), stopwatch, alarm, world clock
- unicode support (all European languages, Russian, Korean)
- vibrate, beeper
- 2 days of battery life, not amazing but ok for a such small watch & battery (80 mAh Li-Ion)

Features:
- time sync
- all call related features (call notification: callers name + phone number, vibrate (w/ beeper), missed call icon, buttons (call rejection, mute ringer))
- sms/e-mail notification (number of unread messages, unread message icon)
- message list (display all unread messages (currently 20 messages limit), up to 160 characters each)
- call history
- mms notification, voicemail notification
- im notification, latest im in menu
- appointment reminder notification, soonest appointment in menu

To-Do:
- weather, current track etc to the message list

http://beta.smartmadsoft.com