Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,909 Members 50,272 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Was this helpful
Yes 0 0%
No 0 0%
Maybe 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

This may be a partial fix for the wifi issue faced by CM10 jelly bean

Tip us?

renycyril
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Wink This may be a partial fix for the wifi issue faced by CM10 jelly bean

I think that i have come across a partial fix for the Jelly Bean CM10 Wifi issue

I was kinda annoyed about the WIFI issue the CM10 Jelly bean rom ( I mean no offense to the GOD of ROMs DHIRU i love his work and am a proud user of his work)

I have fondled around with the CM10 Rom and whenever i use the WIFI it somehow looses connectivity after an almost specific time

I made a guess work and i edited the "Build prop"

I have changed the WIFI scan interval in the build prop to 1000 and it seemed to have done the job but still after some time ( a noticeably long time i still loose my wifi connection. but somehow it seemed to work for a longer time now.

I am not promising any kind of miracle.. I just wanted to share wot i thought might help...

This is my first post, n im kind f a newbie so please dont kill me if im wrong.. and if im wrong please feel free to tell me. i assure you that i will remove this post as soon as possible

orb3000
Old
XDA Portal Team / Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 3029
Location: T r a v e l i n g Likes: HTC & XDA Dislikes: apples...

DONATE TO ME
Exclamation .

Closed, wrong section, please read the rules before posting
orb

HTC One M8 - HTC Butterfly S - HTC Universal

XDA is about developing and is for developers. Any user that recognizes that will gain the most benefit from this site

This is and always will be a site for developers, pure and simple. Without them we are nothing, without them there would be no reason for XDA Developers to exist; we should never ever forget that. Without them this place would not be called XDA-Developers but something else, e.g Mobile Phone User Support Services For Ungrateful Nerds.

Previous devices: HTC: Treo 650 - Excalibur - Diamond - Diamond 2 - Maple - HD2 - Rhodium - Desire Z - Desire HD - Vivid - Sensation - One V - One X - Titan II - One X+ - DNA - Butterfly
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe