[ROM]BAKED d2vzw blackbean-5 (10-1)

Search This thread

travp624

Jan 13, 2010
Bonduel, Wisconsin
posts.png

|| Github || Irc || Twitter || Google + ||

Welcome to a #teamBAKED production. Where our goal is to get you all BAKED. Black Android Kang Everyone Desires that is.
What did you really think we could include that in the rom! LOL
Our real goal tho is plain and simple make a stellar black fully inverted rom. Throw in the kitchen sink maintain stability (hopefully) and have fun doing it. Mostly the have fun part tho.​
bakedfeature.png
  • Fully built from the ground up from AOSP 4.1.1 (then cherry picked from everyone!!!)
  • Includes Rom Control (kang from aokp but made into baked style)
  • Includes Aokp Toggles (aokp)
  • Includes Powerwidgets (cm)
  • Lockscreen shortcuts 5 phone 8 tablet (cm)
  • Lockscreen weather (cm)
  • Lockscreen calendar (cm)
  • Full customized Mms app (baked)
  • Includes DSPManager (cm)
  • All system apps and Gapps fully inverted for your pleasure (baked)
  • Many many more features in and even more stuff planned to come.
bakeddownloads.png

Get BAKED Here Click Me
bakedchangelogs.png

Check Changelogs here
bakedcredits.png
  • All credit first and foremost goes to Google for making android and making it open source.
  • CyanogenMod obviously for giving onto the hacking community everything they have given.
  • AOKP for there amazing work on aosp.
  • Big thanks to faux for his kernels are our kernls of choice.
  • Pretty much everyone else that we either cherry picked code from or borrowed from to make things work THANK YOU.
  • If you are left out and feel you should receive credit please PM or tweet us and we will include credit.
Last but certainly not least #TeamBAKED
  • @travp624
  • @codemonkeyjava
  • @B_boyTM
  • @mastur_mynd
  • @nycbjr
  • @Dreamsforgott3n
  • @jdlogan151
  • @dhrb23
  • @ebs512

jimpjr

Aug 9, 2009
Im having issues with screen shots sending via MMS or uploaded as being blurry and my buddy has the Tmo Rom for his Tmo S3 and his are crystal clear quality when sent as MMS... Is there an adjustment I need to make for mine?

Last edited by a moderator:

fusiongalaxy

Aug 20, 2012
Burleson
Im having issues with screen shots sending via MMS or uploaded as being blurry and my buddy has the Tmo Rom for his Tmo S3 and his are crystal clear quality when sent as MMS... Is there an adjustment I need to make for mine?

I think that may be a CM10 bug. Im on SlimBean 2.6 and have the same issue. Not just with screenshots but any picture sent via mms. On my end it will be clear as a bell but when I send MMS it gets all blurry and crappy looking.

jimpjr

Aug 9, 2009
I think that may be a CM10 bug. Im on SlimBean 2.6 and have the same issue. Not just with screenshots but any picture sent via mms. On my end it will be clear as a bell but when I send MMS it gets all blurry and crappy looking.

Oh ok... :mad: is there any way to install the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GALLERY and CAMERA apk into this rom?

neh4pres

Nov 22, 2010
Rom looks sweet. Will be flashing this soon. Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

Clienterror

Jun 21, 2010
Quad Cities, Illinois
This rom is pretty quick and OMG finally the option to turn the back light off for the menu and back button stick after reboot! Only option I want that this doesn't have is the option to remap the hardware buttons :( unless I'm not finding it anywhere.

Please excuse my SGS3, it's a bit Paranoid.

Blutonic

Jun 29, 2012
Los Angeles
I wanna try this Rom out, but I love how Synergy is working for me right now, at least ICS Synergy.

Ah, I'll give in. I'll load this up until Synergy JB is stable.

guthrien

Feb 26, 2011
This rom is pretty quick and OMG finally the option to turn the back light off for the menu and back button stick after reboot! Only option I want that this doesn't have is the option to remap the hardware buttons :( unless I'm not finding it anywhere.

Please excuse my SGS3, it's a bit Paranoid.

It's there, under the baked options. I think it even says hardware as the menu option.

This is a really interesting build. Not sure why I didn't try this earlier, the S3 looks fantastic showing blacks! One small thing, you guys need to make the whole gapps thing easier. It's confusing on the site, and I had to follow other links to get parts and install things separately etc. It does a disservice to showing off part of what's so beautiful about your work.

Thanks!

Clienterror

Jun 21, 2010
Quad Cities, Illinois
It's there, under the baked options. I think it even says hardware as the menu option.

This is a really interesting build. Not sure why I didn't try this earlier, the S3 looks fantastic showing blacks! One small thing, you guys need to make the whole gapps thing easier. It's confusing on the site, and I had to follow other links to get parts and install things separately etc. It does a disservice to showing off part of what's so beautiful about your work.

Thanks!

Hmmmmm weird I can't seem to find it.

Sent from my SCH-I535

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1349279268881.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1349279268881.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 556

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    posts.png

|| Github || Irc || Twitter || Google + ||

Welcome to a #teamBAKED production. Where our goal is to get you all BAKED. Black Android Kang Everyone Desires that is.
    What did you really think we could include that in the rom! LOL
    Our real goal tho is plain and simple make a stellar black fully inverted rom. Throw in the kitchen sink maintain stability (hopefully) and have fun doing it. Mostly the have fun part tho.​
    bakedfeature.png
    • Fully built from the ground up from AOSP 4.1.1 (then cherry picked from everyone!!!)
    • Includes Rom Control (kang from aokp but made into baked style)
    • Includes Aokp Toggles (aokp)
    • Includes Powerwidgets (cm)
    • Lockscreen shortcuts 5 phone 8 tablet (cm)
    • Lockscreen weather (cm)
    • Lockscreen calendar (cm)
    • Full customized Mms app (baked)
    • Includes DSPManager (cm)
    • All system apps and Gapps fully inverted for your pleasure (baked)
    • Many many more features in and even more stuff planned to come.
    bakeddownloads.png

Get BAKED Here Click Me
    bakedchangelogs.png

Check Changelogs here
    bakedcredits.png
    • All credit first and foremost goes to Google for making android and making it open source.
    • CyanogenMod obviously for giving onto the hacking community everything they have given.
    • AOKP for there amazing work on aosp.
    • Big thanks to faux for his kernels are our kernls of choice.
    • Pretty much everyone else that we either cherry picked code from or borrowed from to make things work THANK YOU.
    • If you are left out and feel you should receive credit please PM or tweet us and we will include credit.
    Last but certainly not least #TeamBAKED
    • @travp624
    • @codemonkeyjava
    • @B_boyTM
    • @mastur_mynd
    • @nycbjr
    • @Dreamsforgott3n
    • @jdlogan151
    • @dhrb23
    • @ebs512
    BB7 is live. I'm maintaining the device now so I started a new thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2108319. Get it while it's hot.

I'll leave this thread open for now but please report and BB7 (and future) bugs in the new thread. The new thread will be where all future releases will be.
    This is by far the best JB ROM I've used on the S3. Great performance and battery life. I easily get 15-18 hours of moderate to heavy use. GPS locks on instantly. LED notifications work without fuss and I like having the option of using on-screen navbar or hardware buttons. Great work... this is going to be my DD for a while now.
    I agree that this ROM has been very stable. I'm surprised this forum hasn't been more popular given how great the ROM is

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app