FORUMS

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more

YotaPhone 2 Pre-Order, Xperia Z1 Price Cut – XDA TV

Android Wear 5.1.1 OTA downloads are now available. That and much more news is … more

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] need a solution ion in indonesia

27th September 2012, 09:29 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
i am, from indonesia,

already buy ion Lt 28i, so i disapointed, because in indonesia can not use the special feature from sony,. like

1. sone entertainment network
2. play station mobile
3. can not buy smart dock for ion
4. still running GB

everybody can help me?
 
 
27th September 2012, 09:55 AM |#2  
Spectre51's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,354
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by steverline

i am, from indonesia,

already buy ion Lt 28i, so i disapointed, because in indonesia can not use the special feature from sony,. like

1. sone entertainment network
2. play station mobile
3. can not buy smart dock for ion
4. still running GB

everybody can help me?

Can help with #4....flash the generic ICS in through flashtool
27th September 2012, 01:05 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 200
 
More
First two seem useless third can get on eBay?

Sent from my LT28at using xda premium
28th September 2012, 06:30 AM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre51

Can help with #4....flash the generic ICS in through flashtool

hi, thanks for your reply,
im very newbie,... so i must start with what? please help me, flash tool? what is that?
can you kindly explain me,... for my xperia ion is get all access from my country?
thanks
28th September 2012, 06:34 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thanitos

First two seem useless third can get on eBay?

Sent from my LT28at using xda premium

i try ebay,.. yes it is,... but the pricce is to high
any one know,.. how about smart dock in singapore? is it available on sony store singapore?
thanks
28th September 2012, 08:27 AM |#6  
Spectre51's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,354
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by steverline

hi, thanks for your reply,
im very newbie,... so i must start with what? please help me, flash tool? what is that?
can you kindly explain me,... for my xperia ion is get all access from my country?
thanks

Look at the stock firmware downloads thread as it has info on flashtool and how to use it.

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ ion
3rd October 2012, 04:10 AM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
yess, i got sony entertainment net work access
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre51

Look at the stock firmware downloads thread as it has info on flashtool and how to use it.

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ ion

finally i got access to sony entertainment network

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...7194687&type=1
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes