[Q] phone wont start even with battery full

Search This thread

skidrow45

Sep 8, 2012
hello, please help if you can.
i have a xperia arc s and i did not rooted it or installed any custom rom, i just have the stock rom that came on the phone.
my problem is that a couple days ago i was charging the phone with it turned off, and now everytime i try to turn on the phone, it just wont turn on.
i mean, i connect the phone to the wall charger and it says that the battery is full, but when i press the button to turn it on it just wont.
my solution has been to remove the battery and then reinserting it again, and that way i can turn on the phone, but that way is just to annoying, and i wonder if anyone has had that same kind of problem, and if has been able to find a solution and solve it, or if perhaps there is nothing to do except take it to the tecnichal assistence.
please if you can help me, this situation has been driving me completly crazy.
thank you in advance.

skidrow45

Sep 8, 2012
when you do turn on the phone and it works normally, does the phone shut down automatically or do you turn it off yourself?

i am affraid you wont understand my previous reply because my english is really bad so i write again,
the phone dont shut down automatically, when it turns off, its me who turn it off.
but now i notice one thing.
now after i remove and reinsert the battery again like i said, i can still turn on the phone, but now it is taking much more time than the other times i did that.
maybe all i can do is taking it to the technical assistence, but i want to be sure that there is nothing i can do, because i have friends who took it to the assistence and came back with the phone even worse than when they took it.
so please if you know something that can help me i really thank you.

skidrow45

Sep 8, 2012
Use the sony ericsson update service to repair the phone.

Hit "Thanks" if I helped you.:good:

Xperia Arc LT15i
Rooted/Bootloader Unlocked
Running Jelly Bean - FXP140/CM10 + bestt fix

Links for FXP CM10 bestt fixes - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1918244

hello mate. i tried what you said but still no joy. maybe i did something wrong so tonight after i come back from work, i will try that again.
even if it doesn t help me i thank you anyway for trying to help.
cheers.