7th October 2012, 06:51 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 57

450 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hello,
last night i received my OTG cable. My nexus is rooted with custom kernel so I decided to transfer some files from my usb stick. Everything was fine when i plugged and played some song from flash stick but then i leave it connected for 2 hours and when i come back my nexus was dead..
I tried everything but its always black screen. My friend who gave me this OTG cable told me that micro USB connector of the cable is little shorter than normal. Is this is a problem? What you think is happen?
7th October 2012, 07:21 AM   |  #2  
Flag Niteroi
Thanks Meter: 13

139 posts
More
I saw other post with a “dead“ that come back pressing the power button for a long time (30seg+)

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to maztahbr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th October 2012, 08:23 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
nexus 7 .using ext usb and dongle 3g...
Hy.. I'm omer from Karachi...

I have Google nexus 7... just rooted my tablet unlocked bootloder.. cause I need to use ext is and USB dongle for 3g internet..

We'll now I have both of them..got the otg cable and dongle... both are working just fine..no issues

Huawei dongle works amazingly well with nexus..using PPP widget..

If u need any help just contact me through my email

Thanks regards
Omer saeed khan

omerssaeedkhan@gmail.com
8th October 2012, 05:19 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 18

71 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladyle

Hello,
last night i received my OTG cable. My nexus is rooted with custom kernel so I decided to transfer some files from my usb stick. Everything was fine when i plugged and played some song from flash stick but then i leave it connected for 2 hours and when i come back my nexus was dead..
I tried everything but its always black screen. My friend who gave me this OTG cable told me that micro USB connector of the cable is little shorter than normal. Is this is a problem? What you think is happen?

Ive gotten my nexus stuck like that before. What I did to fix is to hold VOL +/- and power until the screen flashes and the Nexus7 reboots then.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread