Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,615 Members 46,381 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[26 MAR][MOD][PORT]Massive Bootanimation Repository

Tip us?

cahir1495
Old
Thanks Meter 40
good animations but Dancing Droid is the best ^^

optimusodd
Old
Thanks Meter 66
How did you do that ?I mean i understand the part0,part1 folders,desc.txt and saving every frame,first one as 10001.png, the second one as 10002.png, and so on.
I just want to know how do you create your own animation ?Generally,you can just download a video and extract the frames and the put them in a sequence.But,what if you want to create an animation using your own pic or something like that ?I don't understand how to draw your own frames.How would you do that ?

omkar9496
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Does'nt the nexus prime bootanimation seem too fast...? the preview looks normal but the actul bootanim seems fast

optimusodd
Old
Thanks Meter 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by omkar9496 View Post
Does'nt the nexus prime bootanimation seem too fast...? the preview looks normal but the actul bootanim seems fast
Just decrease the frame rate(the speed of the animation) in control file(desc.txt).

mhrsolanki2020
Old
(Last edited by mhrsolanki2020; 5th October 2012 at 12:44 PM.)
Thanks Meter 372

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by omkar9496 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimusodd View Post
Just decrease the frame rate(the speed of the animation) in control file(desc.txt).
do not do it with the inbuilt notepad aplication by WINDOWS .. if you using linux then you can use gedit .. go for notepad++ really good aplication..
Quote:
How did you do that ?I mean i understand the part0,part1 folders,desc.txt and saving every frame,first one as 10001.png, the second one as 10002.png, and so on.
I just want to know how do you create your own animation ?Generally,you can just download a video and extract the frames and the put them in a sequence.But,what if you want to create an animation using your own pic or something like that ?I don't understand how to draw your own frames.How would you do that ?
if you know about bootanimation i mean how to create it n all .
you can use any software like adobe flash cs5 or something .. n create an animation.. n then convert that animation into series of images.. that is the easiest way to make bootanimation ..
.................................................. ..................................................
Mihir Solanki
.................................................. ..................................................
Where there is a mess , there is development.
-Mihir Solanki

optimusodd
Old
Thanks Meter 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhrsolanki2020 View Post
do not do it with the inbuilt notepad aplication by WINDOWS .. if you using linux then you can use gedit .. go for notepad++ really good aplication..
Why ? What diff will notepad++ make ?We are just changing the numeric value,isn't it ?

Quote:
if you know about bootanimation i mean how to create it n all .
you can use any software like adobe flash cs5 or something .. n create an animation.. n then convert that animation into series of images.. that is the easiest way to make bootanimation ..
Can you provide some useful links to regarding creating animations.I have no idea how to create an animation.
Thanks

mhrsolanki2020
Old
Thanks Meter 372

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Why ? What diff will notepad++ make ?We are just changing the numeric value,isn't it ?

Can you provide some useful links to regarding creating animations.I have no idea how to create an animation.
Thanks

the way that the document is saved is different.. Means it does save it with extension as .txt but its lil different ..

and google for anything like "how to create an animation or how to use adobe flash "
Mihir Solanki
Where there is a mess , there is development.
-Mihir Solanki

sam_09don
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidang View Post
cool, going to try that
Tjanks a lot for this great collection