OP IUH1991

8th October 2012, 01:32 PM   |  #81  
Flag Boulder, CO
Thanks Meter: 76

308 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deggy

JB or $100 towards another Motorola device? Win-win baby.

Sent from my MB860 using xda app-developers app

Let's be realistic; $100 is like 20%. Boooo. That and Moto has done nothing but renege. I'll believe it when I see it....and even then I won't buy another Moto device.
8th October 2012, 01:59 PM   |  #82  
Thanks Meter: 1,328

2,171 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by P05TMAN

Let's be realistic; $100 is like 20%. Boooo. That and Moto has done nothing but renege. I'll believe it when I see it....and even then I won't buy another Moto device.

The $100 promise wouldn't be all that bad if they didn't ask for your old phone too. As it is, all they do is basically make you sell your Atrix for $100. That's just ridiculous. On top of that, the offer is valid for only a few new models, which makes the whole thing even more ridiculous.
The Following User Says Thank You to ravilov For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th October 2012, 02:06 PM   |  #83  
Flag MOCA
Thanks Meter: 2

38 posts
More
Thumbs down Motorola thinks their customers are idiots with the 100 discount!
Moto is offering 100 dollars for a phone that is worth more than that. Only an idiot will send his phone for the discount. Most probably it will come with a new contract from Verizon. But in the case they give the discount ,, Do the math,,, 500 dollars for a new unlocked phone - 100 trade discount equals to a lot of money. I will never get a MOTOFAIL device anymore.
The Following User Says Thank You to ASPTHEONE For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th October 2012, 04:09 PM   |  #84  
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Olympus Mons, Mars
Thanks Meter: 3,281

2,883 posts
Donate to Me
More
Moto still doesn't have anything in place yet for non-verizon customers in the U.S.. outside the u.s. customers get squat.
9th October 2012, 10:34 PM   |  #85  
Thanks Meter: 168

1,636 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASPTHEONE

Moto is offering 100 dollars for a phone that is worth more than that. Only an idiot will send his phone for the discount.

^ This right here.

The Atrix is too good of a phone/backup phone for $100.

It's a shame that Motorola and Nokia both make great phones, and sadly I've been kicked hard in the nuts by both companies...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
Last edited by ccrows; 9th October 2012 at 10:39 PM.
10th October 2012, 12:05 AM   |  #86  
Thanks Meter: 31

124 posts
More
Well, since ATT announced they aren't going to update the 4G to ICS, there's no way they're going to offer the $100 to those customers.
10th October 2012, 01:03 AM   |  #87  
Massachusetts
Thanks Meter: 119

723 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by P05TMAN

I take back what I said. I misunderstood the news. I thought it was $100 off a full upgrade price AND keep your old phone. And the discount only applies to Verizon customers. Since they announced no ICS or JB on our phones, the $100 now seems like crap. I'd rather have ICS. Thank god for leak today.

Sent from my MB860 using xda app-developers app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread