BBQTools - The Mighty Toolset for CyanogenMod Users
You know TeamBBQ is the couple of bad ass people behind the development of several utilies to assist and enhance experience for CyanogenMod users.
Today we annouce the birth of a new apk and also a new structure to integrate all that we have. We are very proud to show you BBQTools
. Our member XploDWilD
worked really hard on this one and im pretty sure you will love it.
Main Features :
- Verify if you are up-to-date with your CyanogenMod release
- Download the latest rom directly
- pause/resume download (a first on this kind of program)
- See if GApps are up-to-date and download updated ones
- See changelog from Github AND gerrit (another first)
- See general/kernel/radio changelog and upload them directly on the web
- Have a tutorial section and a FAQ
- Our team of expert answer question you ask
- Access cyanogenmod statistics
- Flash .zip package directly from the application
- Wipe cache/dalvik from the app
- Fix permissions in background
- reboot into recovery
- And more!
Do I really need more reasons to convince you to go and get it? https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...5iYnF0b29scyJd
Not convinced yet? Surely it will not end here. I will give you a little spoiler: we are working on a mobile and web rom bakery for AOSP custom ROMs and in a near future we will push that red BUILD
button into BBQTools. Can you imagine you making your own nightly? Select project > select patches > press build > get notification > automagically download and flash. We gonna make history.
As always, bug reports, feature requests and other comments are welcome.
# Google Nexus 4 CM10.1 JB 4.2.2
# Asus Pad TF300T CM10.1 JB 4.2.2
# Rikomagic MK802 Ubuntu
Member of TeamBBQ
Check out http://changelog.bbqdroid.org