Sony to Extend its AOSP Program to Other Devices

Sony will be offering its users the possibility to use AOSP ROMs as an alternative to the … more

Project Ara Smartphone Will Run Modified Android L with Hot Swapping

Project Ara is a very exciting topic–both for hardware and … more

Streamline Android Theme Customization with Graphic Porter

I dont have a custom theme on my Android phone, and the reason for this is because … more

Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more
Post Reply

Kernel source (and more) up

10th October 2012, 04:25 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
80 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Enjoy!

http://sourceforge.net/motorola/razr-i/home/RAZR%20i/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pOOBAH1973 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th October 2012, 06:04 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 38
 
712 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
More
More?

Sent from my XT890 using xda app-developers app
10th October 2012, 06:11 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
80 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Didn't find the chocolate sprinkles?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jones

More?

Sent from my XT890 using xda app-developers app

10th October 2012, 08:46 PM   |  #4  
mattlgroff's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 2,378
 
2,189 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Donate to Me
More
I couldn't find sprinkles but I am repo syncing vanilla android ICS now... will take a few hours.

EDIT: Source is finished... but the kernel source is corrupted upon download.
Last edited by mattlgroff; 10th October 2012 at 11:55 PM.
11th October 2012, 03:14 AM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 199
 
725 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
Hopefully it was just a bad download, or if not, hopefully Motorola reuploads it soon. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with this phone.
11th October 2012, 05:41 AM   |  #6  
mattlgroff's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 2,378
 
2,189 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by freak4dell

Hopefully it was just a bad download, or if not, hopefully Motorola reuploads it soon. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with this phone.

Happened to another developer as well. I have reported the issue to Motorola and hopefully they will fix it. The MD5's matched on all the mirrors I tried to the source, they simply uploaded a corrupt zip to all of the mirrors.

Last edited by mattlgroff; 11th October 2012 at 07:55 AM.
12th October 2012, 05:20 PM   |  #7  
Senior Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 39
 
413 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
This phone looks incredibly open !
I'm gonna buy one for sure I already love it !
13th October 2012, 11:29 PM   |  #8  
farsanx's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
27 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackyJack

This phone looks incredibly open !
I'm gonna buy one for sure I already love it !

Sure! It will be hard to choose between new LG Nexus and this one....
13th October 2012, 11:32 PM   |  #9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 199
 
725 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by farsanx

Sure! It will be hard to choose between new LG Nexus and this one....

Very easy choice for me...the LG Nexus is too big.
15th October 2012, 05:06 PM   |  #10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
141 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2006
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattlgroff

Happened to another developer as well. I have reported the issue to Motorola and hopefully they will fix it. The MD5's matched on all the mirrors I tried to the source, they simply uploaded a corrupt zip to all of the mirrors.

Are you sure it's corrupt? Seems to untar fine on linux...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes