i need firmware for 7inch Irulu 5 capactive Allwinner A13

Search This thread

tarekfathey

Sep 6, 2012
i need firmware for 7inch Irulu 5 capactive Allwinner A13

tablet details this link

7" Google Android 4.0 OS Capacitive Tablet Computer PC 4GB 512MB A13 3D Games | eBay

i 'm realy need the firmware , the tablet is not working with the current rom firmware .

final86

Jun 4, 2011
Do you want me to upload a copy of the ROM img file I've got? I guess you didn't get one with your machine?[/QUOTE

yes please if u can but i have a problem which is i tried the cm10 room because i didn't find the original one for mine then now the touch screen not working and i can get to flash anything also my usb showing problem with the driver before i flash the new room and even after is there a way to get to the recovery menu throw the volume and power since its the only 2 things working now ?

final86

Jun 4, 2011
ok thank you
any idea how i can get to the recovery mode becuse i cant use my tuch screen to work even my usb not showing on my pc ?

tarekfathey

Sep 6, 2012
yes , i still need help , please upload the rom if you have .

yes , i still need help , please upload the rom if you have .

thank you .

Luojani

Oct 10, 2009
Melbourne
irulu aj0008 A13 system recovery image needed

Hello all,

I purchased an irulu 7 inch tablet off ebay a few months ago, with the model number AJ008 with these specs:

CPU Processor: Allwinner A13 1.2 GHZ +GPU Mali 400 MP
Operating System: Google Android 4.0.3 ICE Cream Sandwich
Size: 7" TFT LCD(16:9 Screen) Capacitive Tablet PC TFT LCD
Resolution: 800*480 Pixel, support G-Sensor
Touch Screen: Full Size,High Sensitive 5 Point Capacitive Touch Screen
RAM: 512MB DDR3
Capacity: 4GB;Expandable by MicroSD to 32GB
Camera: Built-in 0.3MP Camera
Output Device: Built-in Loud Speaker
Input Device: Built-in Microphone
LAN: Wifi + 3G
Wireless: Built-in 802.11b/g WLAN Card; Support 3G dongle

I've searched now since the end of May to find the right system recovery image for this, to no avail. One previous post on here has a system recovery image that came close to what mine was (in terms of the boot animations and that's it) but nothing I've tried seems to work. I've visited numerous sites, and flashed different images that I've found listed by another site, only to get a partial touch screen, no touch screen at all, the front camera to work (but most images this isn't the case), and have yet to find one that has the wifi working. I'm hoping someone here can point me in the right direction to figure out this bloody thing before I find myself snapping it in half in frustration.

luis313

Sep 2, 2014
Irulu

I think i might be late here..and probably no one will see this but i have to try... I have the IRULU AK351 tablet...the last owner which was the father of my friend put a numeric password in it..and when we asked him he didn't know the password, does it has a solution? i tried the classic software reset with the power button and the volume buttons but none of them worked...¿what can i do? should i ask for the .IMG of this tablet?

thanks for your kindness stranger. :cowboy:

Top Liked Posts