Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,905 Members 39,923 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Mic doesn't working with CM7

Tip us?

Miura005
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_fart View Post
yes sir, and please note my last post above ( is on the working / cooperating side now ).
Im back, anyone know if its there any solution or update to this issue in particular???

I dont know were to read in the developers to get this info, sorry if Im bothering.

thanks in advance.
Mario

old_fart
Old
Thanks Meter 88
I am running @Succulent's cm7 and I have a working mic.
http://iamafanof.wordpress.com/2012/...om=257#respond

cliffmidnite
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Does youmic work withtalkatone groove ip, or line2, orbuilt in sip service? Im on celtics alpha final and the mic doesnt work forthose apps

sent from my Nook Tablet 16GB CM7.2 Alpha Final Emmc

DustinWolf
Old
(Last edited by DustinWolf; 12th October 2012 at 05:15 AM.) Reason: Forgot nook model
Thanks Meter 22

DONATE TO ME
I found this thread, and cant find any answers anywhere else, but im also having this problem (sorta).
The voice search works on the first try, but a second attempt causes a "Audio Problem". if i wait about 5 - 10 minutes it works again, but does the same thing (works once > audio problem till i leave it alone).

Other apps do the same thing, and Maluuba assistant wont even work if launched from the home screen widget.

i tried searching for a solution to this on XDA but had no luck, and saw this thread, so itd be pointless to start another.

Im running CM7 (The latest SD Card Build) by Team-B and have the latest version of Voice Search. Im using a Nook Tablet 8GB model

(Heads up: Before anyone suggests it, im NOT rooting, modding or installing anything to the nook. I dont want to void my warranty {already used it once}. I also dont want to brick my nook or install any android variations. thus the reason im using Team-B's sd card version.)

Anyone know how to fix this?

goldwoods
Old
Thanks Meter 5
My mic on cm7 team B SD card version only working on recording program, voice search sometimes worked
CM10 mic works very well, I can use viber to call my friends. Let's try it and you will not regret.
The Following User Says Thank You to goldwoods For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]