[ROM][CM10][4.1.2][GSM][07-Dec-2012] Sapir - CM10 based + tablet mode +++

Search This thread

tivgnos

Sep 28, 2010
Bangkok
1. Notification bar not aligned just right.
2. Many mp3 files in sdcard0 and sdcard1 But not showed list of songs in "Apollo music player" and "Google music player"
3. When select mp3 file and open as Apollo. It not play not sound. But "Google music", "Poweramp" and I think other players, can heared the music.
4. I flashed AC!D Audio engine. It sound boost worked with dspmanager. But Apollo, Google music as same (2), (3).
5. AC!D had installed Walkman player but same as case Google music.

I flash on build date October 9, 2012.

tivgnos

Sep 28, 2010
Bangkok
update:

all mp3 files must be storing in \sdcard0\media\music (refer to Programs not able to see Ext_SDcard (Google Music) and thank you in that link).

i'll try to flash ACID again. ^ ^

1. Notification bar not aligned just right.
2. Many mp3 files in sdcard0 and sdcard1 But not showed list of songs in "Apollo music player" and "Google music player"
3. When select mp3 file and open as Apollo. It not play not sound. But "Google music", "Poweramp" and I think other players, can heared the music.
4. I flashed AC!D Audio engine. It sound boost worked with dspmanager. But Apollo, Google music as same (2), (3).
5. AC!D had installed Walkman player but same as case Google music.

I flash on build date October 9, 2012.

tnhtnh

Sep 28, 2009
camera in tablet mode

thanks, great 4.1.2
but camera in tablet mode doesn't have a working "settings" and "change camera" buttons

RED ZMAN

Okay, updated today to the latest.

Phantom voicemail is still there.

Erezak, can you look at this thread, and the link I posted at the bottom?

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1903368

Other problems...

1. Tablet Mode at 240 DPI, only works in STRETCHED mode (constantly crashes Trebuchet otherwise) No worries for me, I just wanted to see what it looked like, LEFT Navigation is for me.

2. Something got messed up with the transparancy. In LEFT navigation mode at 240 DPI, after my last version, the wallpaper glitch I reported earlier was gone, since the navigation bar was transparent and the wallpaper would draw under it. For some reason, it no longer does this anymore. Navigation bar is black, and if I swipe to the left screen, it has that black gap again I posted pictures of before.

I also noticed, since you changed the boot animation to SAPIR it took a LONG time to boot or reboot. I finally created my own boot animation, for reverse landscape mounting, using this thread...

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=32803805

The resulting animation is VERY smooth, and after my first boot, reboots MUCH quicker. Don't know if that will help clean up the SAPIR one for you, but it worked great for me. Perhaps it is a resolution issue? I used the one suggested.

Thanks again for the hard work. When the Phantom Voicemail thing is fixed, I'll donate a few more bucks.

_Derk_

Apr 28, 2011
Since I updated to sapir 1012 there is no more reaction for long-pressing either items or homescreen. So I can't place widgets or remove/change placed items.
Anyone else with this issue?

Bye,
Derk

Sent from my phone using my fingers

tnhtnh

Sep 28, 2009
tv-out supported?

hello Erzak...
does this rom support tv-out?
cz i want to buy one so i need to know if its gonna work or not

Ninja_Gundam

Dec 11, 2006
Still unable to go in deepsleep.. wiped clean install of the 10\12... (just 3wipe, rom and gapps) tried every combination of governor ecc.
Any ideas?

Chooo

marvz098

Apr 17, 2012
Sir I'm from humberOs ROM i'd like to try ur rom what can I do to install ur ROM?

Sent from my GT-P1000 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CM10 based ROM from CyanogenMod Gerrit.
    Credit goes to cyanogen, the CyanogenMod dev team, and the CM maintainers for the devices.

My plan is to keep refreshing the nightlies.

This is for P1000 GSM.

Directly from CyanogenMod forum:
    Code:
    #include
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

Download

Changelog (in site)

Open Issues:

GNex.png
    (Yes, the image is Galaxy Nexus)
    New build posted. Hopefully no more phantom voicemails.
    4.1.2 build posted.
    Dear Erez,
    When are you going to publish an update? I'm really interested in it :)

He has barely been on the website since the seventh of December, a few times in January for Windows stuff. I'm pretty sure this is been abandoned.

Hi Guys,

I really have to apologise. The project has not been abandoned, just neglected.
    I'm swamped at work, and don't have the time to update it at the moment, but I'm doing my best to return to it - currently trying to compile my changes back into the 4.2.x code.