[CLOSED] u20i Flashtool problem

OP !_XperiaFan_!

13th October 2012, 11:22 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Prague
Thanks Meter: 9

21 posts
Hi guys , sorry for my english. Im n00b. im trying to unlock bootloader on my u20i but flashtool cant find any drivers like a ADB, flashmod and fastboot. Do u have any ideas ? i tried search it on google but nothing. thank you so much.
Last edited by !_XperiaFan_!; 14th October 2012 at 04:11 PM.
14th October 2012, 05:04 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 841

2,092 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by !_XperiaFan_!

Hi guys , sorry for my english. Im n00b. im trying to unlock bootloader on my u20i but flashtool cant find any drivers like a ADB, flashmod and fastboot. Do u have any ideas ? i tried search it on google but nothing. thank you so much.

Try to install the drivers that are in the /drivers folder where you installed flashtool, otherwise install Sony Update Service or PC Companion to get the proper drivers for your phone. Fastboot is not supported on the U20, so choose flashmode for anything you want to do.
The Following User Says Thank You to SmG67 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th October 2012, 10:23 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Prague
Thanks Meter: 9

21 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmG67

Try to install the drivers that are in the /drivers folder where you installed flashtool, otherwise install Sony Update Service or PC Companion to get the proper drivers for your phone. Fastboot is not supported on the U20, so choose flashmode for anything you want to do.

Yes i did these things. i plug device to pc , everything workss good , i get run bootloader -> i must unplug the device -> press back and plug in. After that log writes 'cancelled' no drivers atd. :/
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread