Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,145 Members 45,044 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Other Apps for Thunderbolt Liquid Smooth Rom

Tip us?

TurtleMX37
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Other Apps for Thunderbolt Liquid Smooth Rom

I just flashed the Liquid Smooth ICS V1.5 MR3 rom to my Thunderbolt, and I'm confused as to why there is no navigation, or anything that would come stock on the phone, or if there is a place I can get those things. I'm still fairly new to flashing custom roms, maybe someone would lead me in the right direction.....

post-mortem
Old
Thanks Meter 521
If there is no Maps or Google Play, or any Google apps, you probably need to flash the appropriate gapps zip. Look in the thread for the ROM you flashed, & there should be a link to the appropriate gapps file.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
XDA-Developers was founded on the simple principal that SHARING IS GOOD and when many people SHARE what they know, EVERYONE benefits. We exist upon this Ethos, we RESPECT each other, we SHARE with each other, we do not judge one another and we HELP all who ask. We believe that while some may have more knowledge than another, none are more important.
----------

> 10 Nandroid backup
> 20 Flash experimental .zip
> 30 IF (works) THEN GOTO 50
> 40 Nandroid restore
> 50 Eat cake

TurtleMX37
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default ICS Rom including stock programs...

I'm curious as to whether there is a rom other than the leaked BAMF ICS 4.0.3 that has stock programs, I have tried the Liquid Smooth Roms and flashed ICS gapps, but was just curious if i'm doing something wrong or if the Liquid Smooth doesn't come with any stock ICS programs such as navigation, and others.....