Inverted Blue Google Play 3.8.17

Search This thread

cacosubthree

Aug 1, 2012
I found out the problem with my play store. I know it sounds stupid but i forgot that I froze the account and syncronization app. I froze it because it was consuming battery and data. It was the reason for the fc that I experienced.

I still tried the update here. It look cool and I experienced fast loading even when I'm not under wifi. I often load slower using data connection with my old playstore.

Btw. Since I am using repencis, I extracted the apk, renamed it PlayStore.apk and used system replacer.

Sent from my GT-S5360 via freenet

Last edited:

Archangel

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jul 14, 2010
Reno, NV
Good I am glad you got it fixed, enjoy!

I found out the problem with my play store. I know it sounds stupid but i forgot that I froze the account and syncronization app. I froze it because it was consuming battery and data. It was the reason for the fc that I experienced.

I still tried the update here. It look cool and I experienced fast loading even when I'm not under wifi. I often load slower using data connection with my old playstore.

Btw. Since I am using repencis, I extracted the apk, renamed it PlayStore.apk and used system replacer.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is the latest and greatest for the Google Play Store Inverted. I put in my own touches like an old school market icon and some other blue touches. Still working on getting that ugly green out, but at least the white is gone. Like usual make a nandroid back up then flash the zip in CWM. Let me know if you have any problems installing, it is a work in progress.

If you like or use please hit the thanks button, that's all I ask!

Credit to Gunthermic for allowing me to use some of his images!
    on my Samsung galaxy y s5360 it works,i have extract the zip and Phonesky.apk renamed in Vending.apk,the Vending.apk per root explorer copied/replaced to system/app permission settings on rw-r--r-- reboot,done.looks great.
    Thanks pressed!!!
    Oh dont wory I am still theming it!

great job camblue :) i will thank as soon as i get em :)

but i cant help but wondering why you left white menu, it was always dark gray in previous inverted versions... a little thing to change if you are going to remove that nasty green :)

btw, works on i9100 ;)
    OP Updated to 3.8.17!
    Ok let me know and I am sure I can help!

I've been having problems with my play store. I'll try this and feedback latter