[BUNDLE] Maxell Audio Boot Animation + Splash Screen

OP fdespotovski

16th October 2012, 07:31 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Skopje
Thanks Meter: 146

561 posts
More
What's up, guys! I am proud to present you a bundle of one cool boot animation and one splash screen (the image that appears when you turn on your device) for your beloved HTC EVO 3D. Whether it is the GSM or CDMA variant, you will still be able to run them.

What is Maxell Audio?

Maxell Audio, as I want to call it, is a simple, yet inspiring and unique boot animation. Inspired by Maxell's well-known budget headphones, it manages to take your phone to another musical dimension. It carries the distinct green color found on the named headphones and also their outline. Combine them all and you will get something that was never seen before!

What about the splash screen?

The splash screen is the first thing you see when you turn on your phone. The old HTC logo has become quite boring, hasn't it? I'm sure it has, at least for me. To suit the Maxell Audio Boot Animation, I've come up with a custom splash screen, named Maxell Splash. The dominant color is black, with some green gradients. It's minimalistic, simple, elegant and the favorite amongst my testers.

Previews

Maxell Splash

Maxell Boot Animation

Installation

HERE, I'M SUPPOSING THAT YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH FASTBOOT COMMANDS, ROOT AND ALL OTHER RELATED THINGS. IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH SOMETHING, PLEASE LEAVE THE TUTORIAL AND DO A RESEARCH FIRST. OTHERWISE, YOU ARE RISKING BRICKING YOUR DEVICE!!!

The installation is quite simple, actually. Just follow my steps and you should be good:
  1. Extract the downloaded zip archive
  2. Rename the boot animation to bootanimation.zip
  3. Put it on your phone's SD Card
  4. Using a root file manager, copy the animation to the following directory: /system/customize/resource
  5. Overwrite your current boot animation
  6. Reboot and enjoy!

And now for the splash screen
  1. Extract the downloaded zip archive
  2. Reboot your device into fastboot mode (bootloader)
  3. In CMD, type the following fastboot command: fastboot flash splash1 splash1.img
  4. In CMD, type: fastboot reboot
  5. Enjoy!

Download

Feedback

Please share your feedback! I'm committed to improving this bundle in any way possible. Thank you for your patience!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fdespotovski For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th October 2012, 08:18 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 66

212 posts
I'll definitely be checking this out, thanks man!

TrashWang
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to icon69 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th October 2012, 10:14 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Skopje
Thanks Meter: 146

561 posts
More
Phone Reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by icon69

I'll definitely be checking this out, thanks man!

TrashWang

I am waiting for your feedback!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
3vo, htc evo 3d, maxell audio boot animation, maxell splash splash screen, themes and apps
Previous Thread Next Thread