Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,360 Members 49,267 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[SGW] How to Make Boot Animation

Tip us?

Fazlie
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up Works on my 2.3.6 Stock ROM (DXLM3)

I dont know how you guys follow the instructions, but I tried it out anyway even knowing my rom isn't deodexed (only root).

I backup all files necessary (samsungani and bootanimation) to my pc incase i wanna revert in back. then,
I put the 2 files (samsungani and bootanimation) which provided in this tread inside system/bin (using root explorer) and overwrite it.
Then paste sanim.zip into system/media.

I even try the new CM9 boot animation.. and it work! just rename bootanimation.zip to sanim.zip.. reboot! discard the meta-data whatever folder.. and have fun...

the best is... It work like a charm on my stock rom

---------- Post added at 05:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by andynroid View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1511501

[BOOT ANIM] NEW Official CM9 Boot Animation download, Smooth, All Screen Resolutions

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda premium
Works like a charms! by the way, I'm using official CM10 bootanimation with wvga now thanks to this tread

ji.sonu
Old
Thanks Meter 108
This is so easy that you can make your own Boot Animation with text pics or woteva

If you've command on Adobe After Effect application (Expert Users Only) then you can do it anything and when ever you publish your project as video, Save as JPG Series and dimension into 540 x 540 with 30 frames .

In next post i'll show you how to do it (coz of i am not in home thats why i can't show u now)