Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,899 Members 49,432 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Xperia LT15i ROOTING HELP

Tip us?

fluxify
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question Xperia LT15i ROOTING HELP

I have posted on here before but no-one bothered to answer so I'm posting again.

I need to know how to root my Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc LT15i. I have the ICS 4.0.4 standard SE issue installed with a locked bootloader. I have followed several tutorials on this site and ended up having a phone that keeps crashing after starting up.

1. Where is the ROMs required to install before rooting?
2. Where is the tool to root this phone?
3. Where is the latest ROM for ICS?

Also, clear instructions would be appreciated - please don't direct me to another forum topic because that didn't help at all.

Petrsharks
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default google or search

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluxify View Post
I have posted on here before but no-one bothered to answer so I'm posting again.

I need to know how to root my Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc LT15i. I have the ICS 4.0.4 standard SE issue installed with a locked bootloader. I have followed several tutorials on this site and ended up having a phone that keeps crashing after starting up.

1. Where is the ROMs required to install before rooting?
2. Where is the tool to root this phone?
3. Where is the latest ROM for ICS?

Also, clear instructions would be appreciated - please don't direct me to another forum topic because that didn't help at all.
Hi mate, I've done it few days ago because I wanted to install Ultimate HD rom... just follow next page:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1854415