Xperia LT15i ROOTING HELP

OP fluxify

23rd August 2012, 10:51 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Boksburg
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
More
I have posted on here before but no-one bothered to answer so I'm posting again.

I need to know how to root my Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc LT15i. I have the ICS 4.0.4 standard SE issue installed with a locked bootloader. I have followed several tutorials on this site and ended up having a phone that keeps crashing after starting up.

1. Where is the ROMs required to install before rooting?
2. Where is the tool to root this phone?
3. Where is the latest ROM for ICS?

Also, clear instructions would be appreciated - please don't direct me to another forum topic because that didn't help at all.
17th October 2012, 07:43 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
google or search
Quote:
Originally Posted by fluxify

I have posted on here before but no-one bothered to answer so I'm posting again.

I need to know how to root my Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc LT15i. I have the ICS 4.0.4 standard SE issue installed with a locked bootloader. I have followed several tutorials on this site and ended up having a phone that keeps crashing after starting up.

1. Where is the ROMs required to install before rooting?
2. Where is the tool to root this phone?
3. Where is the latest ROM for ICS?

Also, clear instructions would be appreciated - please don't direct me to another forum topic because that didn't help at all.

Hi mate, I've done it few days ago because I wanted to install Ultimate HD rom... just follow next page:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1854415
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread