5,605,438 Members 43,231 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Nokia Lumia 900 may not support T-Mobile 3G after all.

Tip us?

xuninc
Old
Thanks Meter 10
So, it turns out that the only reason I'm getting 4g on T-Mobile is because I'm in Las Vegas. T-Mobile is doing some kind of test here or something, I'm not sure of the details & I've gotta run or else I'd look it up again and post the link, but I'm sure somebody hear knows what I'm talking about & I hope they wouldn't mind filling in the blanks... Anyways, I believe New York is next for this change or whatever they're doing... Guess I'm lucky to live in Vegas.

sushirom
Old
(Last edited by sushirom; 20th October 2012 at 08:02 PM.)
Thanks Meter 3
I'm in Miami, and although it's listed as being one of the cities T-Mobile has upgraded already it still isn't showing me anything but Edge. That sited Exiva posted only shows a couple of people noting anything in Florida, but I remember seeing some other places around the net where people had mentioned Miami had it. Oh well, I just wish I could tell that it was simply the lack of band and not some option I messed up.

Edit: It's Saturday and I saw 4g pop for me in Miami at two different locations. I'll mark it on that map when I get to a computer.