[App][2.2+] iGallery V1.0 [Stopped]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Phoenix

Jun 14, 2012
XDA
Agree, not sure what the hold up is. Is the dev too busy to work on it or does he need another dev to help him with the issues?

Agree! I wish I could contribute a bit more :/

ARE ABANDONED?
Please do not abandon this application, a developer, this application has the potential to be the best!!
Force, we need it!

Not Abandoned !!
Application is Ready but dont know why cant get some bugs fixed
tried so much but i guess need another dev for that

discussing with another devs about this
i am also looking forward for the app so dont worry i will not stop app development

ts_firehawk

Sep 27, 2011
Colombo
Samsung Galaxy S10+
Not Abandoned !!

i am also looking forward for the app so dont worry i will not stop app development

Thanks so much about this! It is very nice to have some devs really working on their apps, instead of releasing them and disappearing. :good:

Nettttttttto-bra

Apr 23, 2012
Minas
Not Abandoned !!

Thanks for giving news!!!!
The android OS is very lacking good image viewers, and realize that its got everything to be a success.
And I'm sorry if I seemed rude.

(I know you want an app based on Apple's OS, but saw a similarity between your image viewer, viewer and the new ICS from Sony, maybe it can be inspiration for some skins that can be launched separately.)
dfc4bf91-557f-4bc6.jpg

Last edited:
Nov 5, 2011
Thanks for giving news!!!!
The android OS is very lacking good image viewers, and realize that its got everything to be a success.
And I'm sorry if I seemed rude.

(I know you want an app based on Apple's OS, but saw a similarity between your image viewer, viewer and the new ICS from Sony, maybe it can be inspiration for some skins that can be launched separately.)
dfc4bf91-557f-4bc6.jpg

The ICS gallery from Sony is so beautiful, hope mezul is able to add the skin into this app!

Sent from my Xperia X10

DesignGrits

Apr 10, 2011
Seattle
mehul_crazybond hows things going? Where you able to find another Dev to help you with the issues you were having? So excited :D

Nettttttttto-bra

Apr 23, 2012
Minas
All right, if I am wrong, then why can not install "iGallery" and this "MIUI gallery" on the same device?

Sent from my E15i using xda app-developers app

Look twice before posting...

Sent from my LG-P500

He's lying, this is not a new gallery, is just "MIUI Gallery" with a different name.
Want proof? Try installing the gallery this link:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1864843

Wow, this gallery is coincidence?
The XDA is a serious site for that kind of joke, this app is sure to JOYOS gallery, with some minor modifications!!
For those who like iApps gives a look at this link:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1638929
:crying::crying::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Kindly Install MIUI Gallery or Joyos Gallery!!
    I am not going to release any further updates!!!

Try installing those APK and post the feedback
    you will know the difference

Regards........
    || Update ||

Version 1.2 is coming soon

change log:

ICS & JB support added
    FC fixed
    Holo Theme available
    Picasa integration done but need some more fixes

link for V1.2 is coming soon
    Rajrocks is helping me in it
    My pc is crashed so
    Cheers!!

8013026637_7c382ff4df.jpg

Thanks for your Support!!

Stay Tuned.....!! :)[/B]
    Gr8 app. Liked it.

!!!!!!!THANKS!!!!! IS NoT A WorD To SaY It Is JusT To PrEsS iT..So JusT PrEsS iT FoR Me......!!!;):p

SenT From MY SGY DUOS UsinG---»» DrEaM ICS FuSiOn.!!!!!!

Your Shift-Key is bugged!

Gesendet von meinem HTC Desire mit Tapatalk 2
    Cheers!!!!
    My computer is dead and i was unable to release another version
    But rajrocks is helping me now
    So it will release soon :)

Sent from heaven using space shuttle
    Well... You've made it to the frontpage and got the exposure, but I think it's getting time to actually present us with a working build of your app. So far there's only the promise in the changelog of 1.2, but that's there for weeks now, without an actual release....

The v1.0 is simply not usefull. FC on changing picture, no Picasa, iCrap theming...

Dude, the app is MEANT to look like iOS gallery. If you don't like it, then why the f*¨$ you came here, knowing that the app would look like that?

Sweet Jesus, that makes me angry more than it should. If you don't like you can just go away and keep your useless and hatred options to yourself. The app IS amazing, mehul_crazybond (I always need to copy-paste that name) is doing an amazing job trying to give us an stable and bug-free app and there is a lot of people happy without Picasa and with iOS theme.

In fact, I feel a lack of iOS themed apps. It would be awesome to have as many themed apps as we could.