FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

Huawei U8860 Honor / Honour / Glory - Index

497 posts
Thanks Meter: 185
 
By kaefert, Senior Member on 18th March 2012, 12:19 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
19th October 2012, 11:05 AM |#1781  
Member
Flag Hong kong
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuanshungf

Are u sure ? B930 camera version can downgrade to B923 using B932 patch guy??Wow,thank u for your test .Can tell me how it is,? free ram?,smooth?. etc.... sorry for my English

Ok, thanks to Greenandy, I was able to install the B929 russian downgrade patch dload B929rus.rar on top on the B930 Singapore Rom... It works, no installation problem.

Now, I'm downloading an older rom and will try to see if I can install it over the B930 singapore rom.

I let you know about it as soon as I tried.. I keep my fingers crossed... And I hope it will work because the singapore Rom is such a mess... So slow, some display glitches. Not a good rom to use.
The Following User Says Thank You to obeguin For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
19th October 2012, 12:23 PM |#1782  
paul89rulez's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 155
 
More
shenduos is awesome guys!i like it much! and we have zram! but, we can integrate in kernel smartass v2 governor? any generic?

-i suggest to all shenduos users to install pimpmyrom and select all multitasking mod
Last edited by paul89rulez; 19th October 2012 at 12:36 PM.
19th October 2012, 01:21 PM |#1783  
Member
Flag Hong kong
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
Downgrade from B927 possible
Good news everyone

A while back, I isntalled the french B927 rom... Then, I decided to try the B930 rom (singapore ).. But it was still using the 61 kernel. Very slow and not nice to use.. I wanted to to downgrade it but it was imposible.

Then, thanks to a member called Greenandy, I managed to download that patch : dload B929rus.rar that allow the Downgrade...

And just now, I installed another rom version.. So, even with the B927 rom, it is still possible to downgrade. If not straight fromt hat rom, just install the B930 from singapore, patch it with the attached file, and install any rom you want..

hope it helps you.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to obeguin For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th October 2012, 03:54 PM |#1784  
desalesouche's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,652
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul89rulez

shenduos is awesome guys!i like it much! and we have zram! but, we can integrate in kernel smartass v2 governor? any generic?

-i suggest to all shenduos users to install pimpmyrom and select all multitasking mod

true that pimp my rom is working good on many device...i tried it on samsung galaxy y and also on huawei U8230...will try it on U8660 as soon as i get it...will you try last cm9 by cryptophon?can you make a back up of it please?
19th October 2012, 05:58 PM |#1785  
Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 2
 
Donate to Me
More
i received an ota update notification in shendu. is it safe to do the update? do i need to wipe data?
19th October 2012, 06:18 PM |#1786  
paul89rulez's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 155
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by desalesouche

true that pimp my rom is working good on many device...i tried it on samsung galaxy y and also on huawei U8230...will try it on U8660 as soon as i get it...will you try last cm9 by cryptophon?can you make a back up of it please?

if the rom is stable yes, i dont have much time now to test alpha roms :|
19th October 2012, 11:40 PM |#1787  
tropblaster's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag oslo
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Soo now that we have gotten the sources can we get a cm10?
20th October 2012, 08:42 AM |#1788  
paul89rulez's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 155
 
More
lol, we dont have fully working cm9, how we can get now cm10? Maybe with the next shenduos, or when android 5 is relased! Lol
The Following User Says Thank You to paul89rulez For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th October 2012, 06:00 PM |#1789  
Senior Member
Flag Hồ Chí Minh
Thanks Meter: 78
 
More
I've tried Pimp my rom on my Hornor running Shendu 4.0.4, it's ok.And now after flashing PmR,I have Sony Walkman player ,Album and very Awesome Beats Audio that replaces the original Dsp manager.that's so great !!!! I like the Walkman Player and album.hahaha

Sent from my U8860 using xda premium
20th October 2012, 06:27 PM |#1790  
paul89rulez's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 155
 
More
ok after some use of shendu os, here a small temporany review:
Pros:
Ics 4.0.4 + cm9 and other tweaks
Zram
Dalvik Jit
Overall speed compared to officyal Ics
Interface: Fast, simple and nice (De gustibus non disputandum est lol)
Audio! Really awesome!
con:
battery life
Cam (only photos, videos are good)
Slower compared to gb (i have supercharged it too, and i ve tryed first flash only with pimp my rom)
Bad memory managment
Not 100% cm9 with linaro optimizations code

But its still good and usable.. i really dont want go back to gb, with doc3000 gb kernel i have same problems (if he dint change it).

- after many uses, i decided to format phone, shendu os is good, but its too laggy for my use. So i ve tryed the russian rom FlyRazer 2.01. Its very good, smooth and with good multitasking!
Last edited by paul89rulez; 21st October 2012 at 11:10 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to paul89rulez For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st October 2012, 12:12 PM |#1791  
desalesouche's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,652
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul89rulez

ok after some use of shendu os, here a small temporany review:
Pros:
Ics 4.0.4 + cm9 and other tweaks
Zram
Dalvik Jit
Overall speed compared to officyal Ics
Interface: Fast, simple and nice (De gustibus non disputandum est lol)
Audio! Really awesome!
con:
battery life
Cam (only photos, videos are good)
Slower compared to gb (i have supercharged it too, and i ve tryed first flash only with pimp my rom)
Bad memory managment
Not 100% cm9 with linaro optimizations code

But its still good and usable.. i really dont want go back to gb, with doc3000 gb kernel i have same problems (if he dint change it).

- after many uses, i decided to format phone, shendu os is good, but its too laggy for my use. So i ve tryed the russian rom FlyRazer 2.01. Its very good, smooth and with good multitasking!

hi paul.from which base do you install flyrazer?

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

here fly razer 2.02 :http://narod.ru/disk/62654042001.f57...2.0.2.zip.html

FlyRazer v2.0.2
Ajout du son Beats_xLOUD_Dolby
système est maintenant installé dans ext4, et vous ne pouvez plus faire un wipe pain de Doc Ajouté paris sur V870-yu (Allemagne) Firmware Télécharger: - Ce message a été édité pirrat - 19.10.2012, 00:29

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes