CM, Micromax and OnePlus – Sales Ban Lifted

It’s less than a week since our recent in-depth analysis of the legal battle over the … more

The History of Flagships: Part I – Sony

Every OEM aspiring to conquer the mobile world undoubtedly releases its take on the so-called … more

XDA & New Relic Performance Monitoring [Sponsored]

In other posts we’ve raved about New Relic Mobile for monitoring performance of our … more

XDA’s Top 5 Stories and Videos for 2014 – XDA TV

Yesterday we talked about our favorite Xposed Mods from 2014 on XDA Xposed … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Suggestions for an eReader

OP bclark1000

23rd October 2012, 12:47 AM   |  #11  
Flag DFW
Thanks Meter: 1

26 posts
More
CoolReader rocks refresh but does not synch atm
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcchusid

Cool Reader: I do not believe it has any ability to synchronize but might be worth checking out as there is a version with more control over refreshing pages made for the Nook. I have not tried it but it sounds like it does refresh as quickly as the built in reader. It also works with the Nook's buttons.
It looks like there are several options but no one program which does what I want If only Cool Reader would add synchronization or if Moon+ would develop a version optimized for the Nook.

I've been using CoolReader, as the refresh is handled brilliantly, and you can even set how many pages between full-screen refreshes.
Unfortunately I have not figured out synch yet, and the dev has talked about adding synch but I can't find any reference to progress.

How does Mantano do on refresh? Is it settable like CoolReader?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread