Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,731 Members 51,108 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP] RapDialer 2.5 - [U]08/25/2012 - [V]2.5 | Rapidly dial on WP

Tip us?

Salsky89
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Translation

I would like to translate the application into Italian, if it's possible, I have already translated another application in the past (Vable)

RootKidMitch
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I would translate to German, if you want to...

esword
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
RapDialer v2.4 is released now, with Italian language support! Please have a try on it~

bakkertakker
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I can translate it to Hungarian.

esword
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Default Hungarian translation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakkertakker View Post
I can translate it to Hungarian.
Hello! Thanks for your willingness to help us on RapDialer translation work.

Could you please send an email to rapdialer@gmail.com and we will give you further information then?

HTC_FUZE
Old
Thanks Meter 1
it is nice app, I have some suggestion:
1. Display Network provider name, missing call/voice mail etc. just like original phone tile. Do not want to pin phone tile if we use rapdialer to replace it.
2. If call history of RapDialer also contain the call history of original phone dialer would be nice.

monotheist
Old
Thanks Meter 61
Rap Dialer is a nice app, I too have created a simpler dialer with T9 search, Copy paste, edit before dial etc.
You can find the link to the app in my signature below.

If anyone in XDA has figured out a way to read call history/missed call notification, I can create a home brew app version of my app.

Please let me know
Dialling made easy with this Windows Phone app
Easy dial
[Copy paste numbers, Edit before dial, T9 style phone book search from dialpad etc]

Transfer Photos and Music via Bluetooth from your windows Phone.
BlueManager

The best way to donate to me is by clicking the "Thanks" Button
The Following User Says Thank You to monotheist For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Sneakyghost
Old
(Last edited by Sneakyghost; 13th January 2013 at 10:41 AM.)
Thanks Meter 6743

DONATE TO ME
Hi Guys!
Just wondering are you still intending to include my German translation into the app? It's about 3 month now I worked that out and you said your were needing people to cross check it. Which is a good thing to do. But what happened now? Was my translation so bad that you couldn't use it? Why don't you tell me so then? I will not hold the work paper any longer if you don't need my help anymore.
I'm still holding the work because I'm still expecting a contact from you. I think the best thing you can do is call it off if you don't want it anymore. Then I can get that out of my mind.
Thanks guys!
I'm enjoying your new version on my defect HD2 and on my Mozart by the way. Good work again!
Regards,
Sneaky

[EDIT]
January 13th, 2013
Folks, i am officially withdrawing from this Application now since i am mainly busy with the HTC One S. I kept my HD2 for the sole purpose of testing WP7 Apps but now you guys seem not to put much effort into this anymore (at least you don't respond anymore) so i assume i don't need to keep a testing phone anylonger. Programming is moving towards WP8 for most app programmers anyway now and i can't have that at this time. So...
Maybe see you in another universe some time and thanks for all you did and for honoring me with accepting my translation...
bye.