9th May 2012, 11:53 AM   |  #251  
Thanks Meter: 7

30 posts
Sent from my HTC One X using XDA
16th May 2012, 03:56 PM   |  #252  
Thanks Meter: 7

34 posts
PeterHTC,

Thank you for the information so far. I have a question about the warranty process for the international HTC One X. Since we're in Canada, what is our method of support and getting replacements and repairs etc? Is it a much bigger hassle?

Thanks
31st May 2012, 06:10 PM   |  #253  
Flag london
Thanks Meter: 47

467 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hey Peter,

Thanks for all the info, I am from Uk I have got international one x, had flickering issue, but not that noticeable as with latest update, but whats FRUSTRATING for me is Live wallpaper kinda pause while changing home screens, waking up phone, so even though i read that one x with quadcore has advantage, I doubt that.

what i would like to ask to you is that what is livewallpaper performance in one xl with s4 on sense 4 launcher. will you please make a video of live wallpaper and changing screens.

I am thinking of selling this and getting one xl from AT&T
25th October 2012, 08:37 AM   |  #254  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Lightbulb Upgrading from a much less capable phone....
So far as I understand from this (and many other) thread/site, the one XL has better battery, less (if any) bugging issues, more crisp camera renderings, yet smaller storage. I dont know if there is anything like this available (please let me know if there is!) but since the XL allows for USB on the go, is there something (memory wise) that I could leave plugged into the phone, much like a nano USB receiver for a wireless mouse? My idea is that a person could use APP2SD and move their apps over to the external memory and still be able to use them, like you would on an SD card. I may be dreaming high here, but for the better performing phone, I would not object to having a small protrusion from the side of my device in order to have the best of both worlds. I will be upgrading to the XL in march, (want to watch the threads and make sure the device is reliable before I buy) coming from a ZTE Merit. (feel free to laugh hysterically at my pathetic 185 MB of internal storage....) so the idea of actually having apps on my phone is awesome (ok I have like 4 apps on it, ya laugh away). I will be putting the XL on Straighttalk's service via their SIM Card (only 10.00 for the card) and I get unlimited everything for 45 a month been with them for almost 3 years now and I have never had any issues with them. now that they offer a BYOP (Bring Your Own Phone) as long as it is a gsm phone, I couldnt be happier! Anyways, any advise on my external memory idea would be great, thanks all!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread