XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[PB] Facebook bug

Tip us?

antaine
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 62
Default [PB] Facebook bug

Hi there, i'm using the official facabook app like a lot of you i think but i got a little bug as you can see on the attached screenshot. Have you any idea of how i can fix this, i tried to wipe fb data uninstall reinstall wipe cache etc ...
I'm using CM10 with the last nightly and kernel
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1350811579608.jpg
Views:	1002
Size:	34.2 KB
ID:	1418899
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1350811598854.jpg
Views:	958
Size:	35.2 KB
ID:	1418901

Envoyé depuis mon HTC One S avec Tapatalk
Samsung Galaxy 3 - Cyanogen 7.1 alpha 6 with CM kernel 667 Mhz single-core (Dead.....)
HTC One S - Unlocked Bootloader Facepam S-Off (HBoot 2.15) With CyanogenMod 11 Nightly S4 Dual Core 1.5GHz
Asus Nexus 7 (2012) 32 GB Unlocked Bootloader With CyanogenMod 10.2 nightly with CM Kernel 1300 MHz Quad-Core (Lost )

Perpetrator
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by antaine View Post
Hi there, i'm using the official facabook app like a lot of you i think but i got a little bug as you can see on the attached screenshot. Have you any idea of how i can fix this, i tried to wipe fb data uninstall reinstall wipe cache etc ...
I'm using CM10 with the last nightly and kernel
Attachment 1418899
Attachment 1418901

Facebook app is garbage, new update broke it even worse... You'd think a multi billion dollar company could get decent enough java programmers to make something decent...

Sent from my HTC One S using xda app-developers app

Chris95X8
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2273
I'm also having that bug. Tried clearing cache and uninstalling it but no luck. It's really disappointing to see the app of the most popular social network with so many stupid bugs.

Sent from my HTC One S

ickedmel
Old
Thanks Meter 213
That bug is with CM10 the latest release I believe. I had it installed and that's what facebook did. Went back to sense and no issues.

Sent from my HTC One S using xda premium

Chris95X8
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2273
I am on the October 2 build and that bug appeared 3 days ago so I think it's not CM10.

Sent from my HTC One S

antaine
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 62
As this app is a html5 webapp maybe it's facebook server related ...

Samsung Galaxy 3 - Cyanogen 7.1 alpha 6 with CM kernel 667 Mhz single-core (Dead.....)
HTC One S - Unlocked Bootloader Facepam S-Off (HBoot 2.15) With CyanogenMod 11 Nightly S4 Dual Core 1.5GHz
Asus Nexus 7 (2012) 32 GB Unlocked Bootloader With CyanogenMod 10.2 nightly with CM Kernel 1300 MHz Quad-Core (Lost )

antaine
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 62
Any idea of fix ? Appart of coming back to stock .

Darknites
Old
Thanks Meter 2069
I had this with CM10 but on Baked BlackBean its fine.
BAKED BlackBean 9
Best rom going and its blacked out too (sorry other devs)

Common Issues, Tips & Useful Links
Are you bootlooping or can't access the SD card, then don't look no further and click above to see how to fix it.

HoloCrazy
Are you bored of the white icons but really like Holo colour like me, then this mod is for you

The Following User Says Thank You to Darknites For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]