Quote:
Originally Posted by Sycobob View Post
And he's at it again!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=4782

Woody
Old
Moderator & RC/RT Committees - Particle Physics Gives me a Hadron
Thanks Meter 7584
Posting the same message across multiple threads IS considered SPAM. If you want to get your word out, put a link to this thread in your signature, make a banner, ... Maybe if you built a relationship with a few of the Developers, they may even put your reviews or links in their OPs. But no more cross-ROM thread posting please.
<a href=http://www.whiskey103.nl/x/sigs/Woody6_15fps.gif target=_blank rel=nofollow >http://www.whiskey103.nl/x/sigs/Woody6_15fps.gif</a>
ZFFZ

I GPL I

"The work of men of genius, however wrongly directed, hardly ever fails to open the eyes of men to new possibilities."
- Dr. Victor Frankenstein (Mary Shelley)

xbxjunkie
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Just checked out ALL your vids on YT and I was wondering if you could include bluetooth phone call audio. Some ROMS don't allow that, other than stock builds.
Retired the SGS3 Retired the SGS4 Retired the DNA

Rocking the G2 as my DD and lovin' it

Red N5 waiting in the background for 4.4.3

Brian Gove
Old
Thanks Meter 324
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbxjunkie View Post
Just checked out ALL your vids on YT and I was wondering if you could include bluetooth phone call audio. Some ROMS don't allow that, other than stock builds.
Which ROMs? I've only ever seen problems with hooking bluetooth up to other devices such as cars, etc... And every ROM Ive ever tried(AOSP or TW) my bluetooth earpiece works perfect.
-PLEASE check out this Guide before asking how to do something(Your answer could be there already)

Devices:
  • Thumb and Pinky
  • Tin Can and String
  • Nokia Dumbphone
  • Motorola Droid X

Current:
  • Samsung Galaxy SIII
  • Google Nexus 7
  • Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014

xbxjunkie
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Gove View Post
Which ROMs? I've only ever seen problems with hooking bluetooth up to other devices such as cars, etc... And every ROM Ive ever tried(AOSP or TW) my bluetooth earpiece works perfect.
I haven't tried any of the ROMs yet and I don't use a BT headset, my BT phone audio comes thru my trucks audio system. Any Sense ROM that I used on Rezound worked fine, but any CM, AOSP, AOKP ROMs never worked.

This is my first TW phone so before I start flashing everything under the sun, the one thing that I want is the BT to work

Brian Gove
Old
Thanks Meter 324
I don't have a car or anything to test it in so I never paid much attention but I do believe people are getting CM10 to work with their car's bluetooth. You'd have to look through the ROM's thread to be sure. But I'm pretty sure people are having it work for them.
-PLEASE check out this Guide before asking how to do something(Your answer could be there already)

Devices:
  • Thumb and Pinky
  • Tin Can and String
  • Nokia Dumbphone
  • Motorola Droid X

Current:
  • Samsung Galaxy SIII
  • Google Nexus 7
  • Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014

xbxjunkie
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Gove View Post
You'd have to look through the ROM's thread to be sure. But I'm pretty sure people are having it work for them.
That's exactly what I've been doing. Liquid looks good and a friend of mine is using it. Maybe i'll try to pair his S3 to my truck to see if it works

Hobart!
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 401
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrube View Post
Posting the same message across multiple threads IS considered SPAM. If you want to get your word out, put a link to this thread in your signature, make a banner, ... Maybe if you built a relationship with a few of the Developers, they may even put your reviews or links in their OPs. But no more cross-ROM thread posting please.
Gotcha..

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Rom ReviewsYoutube Page.... DONATE Thank You!

droidstyle
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3226

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbxjunkie View Post
I haven't tried any of the ROMs yet and I don't use a BT headset, my BT phone audio comes thru my trucks audio system. Any Sense ROM that I used on Rezound worked fine, but any CM, AOSP, AOKP ROMs never worked.

This is my first TW phone so before I start flashing everything under the sun, the one thing that I want is the BT to work
bluetooth streaming is reported to be working flawless on eclipse...
Devices:
VZW Galaxy Note III Dev. Edition
VZW Galaxy S III
Asus T. Prime
---------
VZW Galaxy S Fascinate GUIDE
VZW Galaxy S III GUIDE
VZW Galaxy Note II GUIDE
VZW Galaxy Note III GUIDE