EDIT: Lul, moderated

And he's at it again!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=4782
26th October 2012, 02:51 PM   |  #12  
Moderator & RC/RT Committees - Particle Physics Gives me a Hadron
Flag Immersed in Dark Matter
Thanks Meter: 9,905

7,001 posts
Posting the same message across multiple threads IS considered SPAM. If you want to get your word out, put a link to this thread in your signature, make a banner, ... Maybe if you built a relationship with a few of the Developers, they may even put your reviews or links in their OPs. But no more cross-ROM thread posting please.
26th October 2012, 03:48 PM   |  #13  
here
Thanks Meter: 21

175 posts
More
Just checked out ALL your vids on YT and I was wondering if you could include bluetooth phone call audio. Some ROMS don't allow that, other than stock builds.
26th October 2012, 06:28 PM   |  #14  
Flag Land of Oz
Thanks Meter: 329

987 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbxjunkie

Just checked out ALL your vids on YT and I was wondering if you could include bluetooth phone call audio. Some ROMS don't allow that, other than stock builds.

Which ROMs? I've only ever seen problems with hooking bluetooth up to other devices such as cars, etc... And every ROM Ive ever tried(AOSP or TW) my bluetooth earpiece works perfect.
26th October 2012, 06:37 PM   |  #15  
here

175 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Gove

Which ROMs? I've only ever seen problems with hooking bluetooth up to other devices such as cars, etc... And every ROM Ive ever tried(AOSP or TW) my bluetooth earpiece works perfect.

I haven't tried any of the ROMs yet and I don't use a BT headset, my BT phone audio comes thru my trucks audio system. Any Sense ROM that I used on Rezound worked fine, but any CM, AOSP, AOKP ROMs never worked.

This is my first TW phone so before I start flashing everything under the sun, the one thing that I want is the BT to work
26th October 2012, 06:59 PM   |  #16  
Flag Land of Oz
Thanks Meter: 329

987 posts
More
I don't have a car or anything to test it in so I never paid much attention but I do believe people are getting CM10 to work with their car's bluetooth. You'd have to look through the ROM's thread to be sure. But I'm pretty sure people are having it work for them.
26th October 2012, 07:14 PM   |  #17  
here

175 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Gove

You'd have to look through the ROM's thread to be sure. But I'm pretty sure people are having it work for them.

That's exactly what I've been doing. Liquid looks good and a friend of mine is using it. Maybe i'll try to pair his S3 to my truck to see if it works
27th October 2012, 05:08 AM   |  #18  
OP Senior Member
Flag Jupiter Florida
Thanks Meter: 408

861 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrube

Posting the same message across multiple threads IS considered SPAM. If you want to get your word out, put a link to this thread in your signature, make a banner, ... Maybe if you built a relationship with a few of the Developers, they may even put your reviews or links in their OPs. But no more cross-ROM thread posting please.

Gotcha..

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
27th October 2012, 05:09 PM   |  #19  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Fort Wayne
Thanks Meter: 3,435

6,189 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbxjunkie

I haven't tried any of the ROMs yet and I don't use a BT headset, my BT phone audio comes thru my trucks audio system. Any Sense ROM that I used on Rezound worked fine, but any CM, AOSP, AOKP ROMs never worked.

This is my first TW phone so before I start flashing everything under the sun, the one thing that I want is the BT to work

bluetooth streaming is reported to be working flawless on eclipse...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread