Start Button Icon Central - Collection of 200+ Start Button Icons - Updated 10/01/11

Search This thread

O_G

Retired Senior Moderator / Retired ET Admin
Jul 8, 2007
Final Farewell to WM 6.5.x

Hi All.

As i said in my first post, i no longer own a wm device. All of my time is going into android development. I am no longer able to check this thread regularly. If there are any requests or problems, please post here and PM me. I will respond as quickly as i can.

Hope everyone has enjoyed the icons.

If you like this thread please click the "Thanks Button"

O_G

YNWA

Nov 13, 2008
Athens
Hi Mr Original Ganjaman.

Will you be doing a Liverpool F.C. Start Button Icon for me and millions of Reds around the globe ?
Tnanx a lot and congrats for ur work
YNWA

ezzie

Aug 14, 2007
Omaha NE
Hi All.

As i said in my first post, i no longer own a wm device. All of my time is going into android development. I am no longer able to check this thread regularly. If there are any requests or problems, please post here and PM me. I will respond as quickly as i can.

O_G

Thanks for all that you have brought to us who are holding out with the WinMO. Hope you enjoy your droid and i'm sure you'll be pimping that out soon

Reactions: jvdk

bapep

Jan 16, 2012
Welcome. I can not change the file name HTCclassicblue_bubble_flag.png.
Please help: (

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Final Farewell to WM 6.5.x

Hi All.

O_G
    Updated Post #4

Hi all.

As requested by PM by gorefan, here are the mickey mouse icons.

Happy Christmas everyone:)
    How Its Done

Very nice , wonderful .

I want to make one for myself. Could you show me the step to make from a graphic to a cab?

thanks

Sure its easy.

You will need:

Photoshop ( i use cs5)
    WinCE Cab Manager

1: First either create the icon in photoshop or download one from the net. Make sure you use a transparent back ground if you make it from scratch or chop out the back ground if the icon downloaded has a solid background. Then resize the image to 128x128 and save as classicblue_bubble_flag.png

2: Create a new cab from WinCE cab manager and enter the cab information eg company name, application name and install location, the install location should always be the windows folder on the device. Then click the files tab on the right side, right click on the plain on the right and click add. Select your icon and change the install location in the location tab to WINDOWS. After that click file, save as. And enter the required cab name.

3: Copy cab to your device and install to the device.

Hope that covered everything:)

If you create any i would be happy to add them to the first page (giving you full credit) for all to share. If possible packs of 8 are preferred.
    Hi Mr Original Ganjaman.

Will you be doing a pack with the flags of the world...
    I would like the St Andrews Scottish flag, and the Thailand flag.

Here's hoping

Russ

I will look into St Andrews, St George and The Red Dragon flags. But any more than that would be a bit much;) probably in the new year.

Glad to see there is still interest. i as beginning to think everyone had moved to android (me being one of the converted:D) but i will still make windows start icons.

Happy New Year everyone:)
    Doesnt work for me...tried diff cabs....m using Dutty's Latest v14 rom !!
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=610634

any ideas ???

I Think there has been a change of file names in the new htc black theme. To make these work on newer roms you need to open the cab in wince cab manager and click files in the left plane then right click on classicblue_bubble_flag.png and select properties. Then rename the classicblue_bubble_flag.png to HTCclassicblue_bubble_flag.png and save. This is based from miris roms but i think most rom chefs are using this version of htc black theme now.

I no longer own a wm phone so its hard for me to ensure compatibility on newer roms.

Let me know if that sorts it and i will update the first post:)