im going to buy a new phone and i need help

Search This thread

learyt

Feb 16, 2009
Beccar
hello my name is lucas im from argentina
im going to change from s60 to winmo. and i cant decide if im going to buy te sony xperia, the hct x7500 or the htc hd
if you could help me to decide

thanks from argentina:D

im going to change from s60 to winmo. and i cant decide if im going to buy te sony xperia, the hct x7500 or the htc hd

You can check the full specs of this phones at gsmarena.com and see for yourself which fits you the best. But of course my vote goes to the blackstone, HTC Touch HD! :)

ZED_pt

Feb 20, 2008
Linda-a-Velha
at the moment my choice would be HTC touch HD but if i were you i would wait a mounth...a lot of new devices coming and some with significant breakthroughs...
you will have more and better choices and other devices like touch HD will drop the price.

orb3000

Retired Senior Moderator
XDA App Taskforce

Welcome to the forum

If money is not the problem why not to wait a little bit for Touch Pro II!
It´s fantastic!

Saludos (Greetings from) de México

watt9493

Dec 27, 2010
Croydon, PA
45fd9419-42f7-b290.jpg

Sent from my ADR6400L

FireStone00

May 8, 2012
Berlin
Try HTC S-XL ,now i have Galaxy SIII but I have for 3 weeks HTC and is really great.The sound is incredibile,bad thing is the CPU what is only a single 1.5 GHz.Anyone,good luck to found best phone for you!

siphio

May 30, 2012
Hi from Australia, i agree with with red_hanks, GSMarena is a great sight for specs and alot more.

also Zed_pt has a point i work for Telstra as a sales consultant i can verify there is alot of phones coming out within the next month or so!

Good Luck!