[Q] Which Phone Shuold I Buy ?? And Why ??

28th October 2012, 02:38 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

17 posts
I Want To Buy New Phone And I Get Confused Between Galaxy S2 And Xperia T ?? In My Opinion I Think That The Xperia T Is Better !!! But Which Phone Would You Choose ?? And Why ?? And How Much Is The Xperia T ??? (sorry for my bad english )
28th October 2012, 10:02 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Kochi, Kerala
Thanks Meter: 997

1,950 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Samy

I Want To Buy New Phone And I Get Confused Between Galaxy S2 And Xperia T ?? In My Opinion I Think That The Xperia T Is Better !!! But Which Phone Would You Choose ?? And Why ?? And How Much Is The Xperia T ??? (sorry for my bad english )

Galaxy S2 now stands as an old phone because it has been in Market for over an year. Xperia T is a recently launched new phone, so purchasing a recently launched phone is always good, because of hardware improvements, updated software etc.

About price, its expected to be Rs 25,000 (~ $463) as mentioned in some websites, not sure though.
28th October 2012, 10:50 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 31

170 posts
Saving up money and buy a LG Nesux 4 and u r good to go another 2 years without worrying about changing phone. anyway i think xperia T is a good enough choice for now
28th October 2012, 12:10 PM   |  #4  
Flag Ipoh

5 posts
More
How much budget do you have? If you are going for high end phone, the new nexus is a good choice...or else you can go for Samsung Devices like Galaxy note 2 or S3...These phones are the best in the market that you can get and their performance quite satisfying though
28th October 2012, 01:20 PM   |  #5  
Flag Vladimir - Moscow
Thanks Meter: 6

19 posts
For development i use Nexus One phone - old but really good,
For daily activity i use Galaxy Note,
(i don't like to debug something on Samsung phones - there are enormous number of traces from samsung apps in traceview)

But now due to logs in play market, i also need some phone for development on 4.1 android system,
i think it will be new Nexus model.
28th October 2012, 02:15 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

17 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwindchung

How much budget do you have? If you are going for high end phone, the new nexus is a good choice...or else you can go for Samsung Devices like Galaxy note 2 or S3...These phones are the best in the market that you can get and their performance quite satisfying though

my budget is about 400$ and iam from the middle east and i will buy the phone in february
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread