5,594,564 Members 32,818 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Which Phone Shuold I Buy ?? And Why ??

Tip us?

The Samy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Which Phone Shuold I Buy ?? And Why ??

I Want To Buy New Phone And I Get Confused Between Galaxy S2 And Xperia T ?? In My Opinion I Think That The Xperia T Is Better !!! But Which Phone Would You Choose ?? And Why ?? And How Much Is The Xperia T ??? (sorry for my bad english )

coolsandie
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 915
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Samy View Post
I Want To Buy New Phone And I Get Confused Between Galaxy S2 And Xperia T ?? In My Opinion I Think That The Xperia T Is Better !!! But Which Phone Would You Choose ?? And Why ?? And How Much Is The Xperia T ??? (sorry for my bad english )
Galaxy S2 now stands as an old phone because it has been in Market for over an year. Xperia T is a recently launched new phone, so purchasing a recently launched phone is always good, because of hardware improvements, updated software etc.

About price, its expected to be Rs 25,000 (~ $463) as mentioned in some websites, not sure though.

cathaclac
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Saving up money and buy a LG Nesux 4 and u r good to go another 2 years without worrying about changing phone. anyway i think xperia T is a good enough choice for now

Zwindchung
Old
Thanks Meter 0
How much budget do you have? If you are going for high end phone, the new nexus is a good choice...or else you can go for Samsung Devices like Galaxy note 2 or S3...These phones are the best in the market that you can get and their performance quite satisfying though

cybice
Old
Thanks Meter 6
For development i use Nexus One phone - old but really good,
For daily activity i use Galaxy Note,
(i don't like to debug something on Samsung phones - there are enormous number of traces from samsung apps in traceview)

But now due to logs in play market, i also need some phone for development on 4.1 android system,
i think it will be new Nexus model.

The Samy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwindchung View Post
How much budget do you have? If you are going for high end phone, the new nexus is a good choice...or else you can go for Samsung Devices like Galaxy note 2 or S3...These phones are the best in the market that you can get and their performance quite satisfying though
my budget is about 400$ and iam from the middle east and i will buy the phone in february