[PREVIEW] udK Syrius PRO

Search This thread

aruppenthal

Dec 9, 2006
Parkersburg
the footprint feature may only be for m2d....plus m2d is lightning fast...lightning...lol

and if u want to know what footprint is....just do a little searching around in the wm news sites ual find it ;).

i personally like m2d better than 3d.....but thats just me :)

Yeah I hear that. I am rather partial to M2D as well. Honestly there is very little difference and M2D is MUCH faster. It is also MUCH easier to modify to your liking :)

ramontrotman

Retired Moderator
Mar 5, 2006
brooklyn
allow me to snatch up this thread for a second. But shouldn't it be possible to have the footprint application with out the m2d tab? just a link to the .exe in program files or where ever you'd want to put it?

aruppenthal

Dec 9, 2006
Parkersburg
allow me to snatch up this thread for a second. But shouldn't it be possible to have the footprint application with out the m2d tab? just a link to the .exe in program files or where ever you'd want to put it?
Ive never seen it in action. If the m2d tab just takes you to the program then there is no reason why it couldnt be made into a stand alone.

showaco

Aug 10, 2007
Waco, TX
I thought new htc iolite rom had tf3d and footprints? I know its iolite is qvga, but if it is tf3d, then it should be able to add footprints from it onto vga tf3d. Any chefs here can confirm this?

NFRCER

Jul 2, 2007
I don't know if it's video editing or what, but it looks like QVGA M3D, not M2D.

Oh i am not sure about that, though one thing for sure is the footprint feature shouldnt differ much, the videos here are so you can see its functionality. (Which is wat the guys are talking about here)

torpie13

Apr 18, 2007
Paris
Wonderful

I ve just tried TF2D Footprints In My Polaris (3Lite3 ROM) , And I can say that's the fastest Today interface I've nerver used. Damnn it's really sleek!!!

My TP looks like older/Slower than my Polaris. Even on Android, the progress on Polaris is now ahead. I think I'm going keep it for some times.

Just wanna know how fast is the new manilla 2D w/Footprint on TP ?

Any clue udk and TIR Team ?

Cheers

Last edited: