Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,656 Members 52,515 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from Diamondback: Check out the new 3.x Beta version with the all new script system

[IDE][3.6.30.14100] Virtuous Ten Studio - Advanced Reverse Engineering Solution

Tip us?

jeffsanace
Old
Thanks Meter 2,878

DONATE TO ME
Everyone must be killing their f5 buttons... Lol
Great work here, you certainly will not be disappointed.

Bad Seed Customs
Just Sick!

If I have helped you, Please hit the the THANKS BUTTON!

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jeffsanace For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

il Duce
Old
Recognized Developer / Contributor / Themer / Retired Moderator
Thanks Meter 16,445

DONATE TO ME
Victory!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to il Duce For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

knightwolf123
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 2,947

DONATE TO ME
Thank you for everything!
My Android Family.. M7,Jewel,Shooter,Supersonic,sgs1
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to knightwolf123 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Diamondback
Old
Developer Committee / Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 6,337
Oh, two very important points:
  • You won't be able to build old m10 projects. I changed the structure of the x10 files a bit so the old ones won't work. Workaround: Make sure to build all your old m10 projects prior to updating, then update to the new VTS version. After this, simply re-import the built apk into your project (a "self import" basically)
  • I also changed the format of the project files a bit. When loading old projects a warning will appear about this. Usually all should go well without any interaction, however, it might happen that certain settings for your projects are lost (I didn't encounter this case, but you never know ). Simply re-set those settings again in the project settings dialog.

Contact the Developer Committee with any questions or concerns regarding
the Recognized Developer program.
Mention my name with @Diamondback in any post to easily get my attention.
Please use BB Codes to format your posts.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Diamondback For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

who MIKE D
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 2,250

DONATE TO ME
Thank you very much Diamondback for all the hard work you put into this. You're the man!
If i helped out, please hit thanks!
And if you enjoy my Mods please consider buying me a cold beer for my hard work DONATE
The Following User Says Thank You to who MIKE D For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jonny
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 8,002

DONATE TO ME
Excellent, I love the new design Oh just one question, which version of apktool is included? I read the changelog and it didnt mention it?

Gumby63
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 2,920

DONATE TO ME
Let the games begin!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gumby63 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Diamondback
Old
Developer Committee / Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 6,337
Okay, so now here is the message everyone has been waiting for:

The new VTS release is now live!!!

Head to our all new website and download it!

http://www.virtuous-ten-studio.com

Another note: This update is huge. Not in terms of size but regarding new features etc. So I do recommend a clean install to everyone.
  1. Unistall your current VTS version
  2. Delete any leftovers from the install directory of VTS
  3. Install the new version
  4. Register your license again

Of course this is not absolutely needed, but a clean start is always nice However, please note that your settings might get deleted too (things like the recent projects list etc, obviously the projects itself remain untouched)

Currently only the full setup is available, the OTA update will follow later (probably tomorrow).
I want to see that everything works first, before pushing the OTA update. (And I'm heading to cinema to see Skyfall soon )

RE: apktool: 1.5 is default now. However, your default apktool might be set to something older (you can change that in the VTS settings)
You can also use a different apktool version. VTS is not bound to any fixed version, just download any apktool, and select this as the default version in the settings.

Contact the Developer Committee with any questions or concerns regarding
the Recognized Developer program.
Mention my name with @Diamondback in any post to easily get my attention.
Please use BB Codes to format your posts.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Diamondback For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

torxx
Old
Thanks Meter 21,647

DONATE TO ME
Party time
The Following User Says Thank You to torxx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mcluvn
Old
Thanks Meter 1,803

DONATE TO ME
I've had the pleasure of beta testing and writing tuts for vts and I must say that it is the most useful, well put together program for Android that I've ever used.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mcluvn For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
adb, all in one, apk, apk manager, apk multi tool, apktool, dex2jar, draw9patch, dsixda, ide, java, logcat, m10 files, m10 images, m10 tools, resources, sense, sense skins, smali, super powerful, syntax highlighting, theming, visual studio, vts, xml