Sword Art Online User Interface ICS
I tried making a Sword Art Online Widget Interface on my HTC Incredible S running on ICS.
preview is attached below. i cant post any links since im new sorry for the inconvenience
2 main applications I used:
Apex Launcher: available on google play
Glaeja : available on google play.
*Apex Launcher works for ICS and Jelly Bean only i think
I recommend installing Apex Launcher first
Apex Launcher setup after installation:
(Not sure this will work though, since settings are from my phone)
1. Download all the attached files with apex on it. Copy on sdcard. (extract zipped files)
2. Move apex_settings.bak to /sdcard/Android/data/apexlauncher/
3. Open apex settings and go to backup and restore
4. Select restore.
Glaeja Setup after installation:
1. Create New Widgets on Home Screen. 1 4x1 Glaeja Widget for the hpbatterybar and 2 3x3 Glaeja Widgets for the bars.
2. Download the skins, images and font files and paste them to the corresponding folders found in /sdcard/com.gmail.kanitawa.glaeja/
3.Select the widgets on HomeScreen and click Load Skin, select the corresponding skin file.
4. Select None on the On Click option.
Number of Screens = 3
Transition Effect = None
Use Tablet UI Mode = unchecked
Minimum Scrolling Time = 2
Show Wallpaper = checked, Mode = Singlescreen
-For the Name on HP bar just edit widget and then find the corresponding text with Shawn on it. Edit the Display Text. same goes for LV: __
-For Shortcuts of the bar, the shortcuts can be replaced on the Transparent Buttons found on the bar widgets.
There is also a video showing my work on youtube, it has poor quality but it satisfies it purpose. (again sorry for not being able to post links since im new)
Thanks guys! And I hope some people find this post helpful. Comments will be greatly appreciated.
Uploaded missing file manager icon