Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,742 Members 37,624 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Galaxy Note 2 or next nexus?

Tip us?

bdubs4200
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 256
Default Galaxy Note 2 or next nexus?

So, I guess that's my Q... I'll have some extra dough and am wanting a new toy! I've had every nexus including the 7, love em all, but the features on the note 2 with the SPen.... *DROOL* I could see me actually documenting my schedule... which would be great. What's your thought? What you do in my boat?? S3 looks great but I imagine the next nexus will be even sexier than this one so wait... or wait more??!! I'm stoned drunk- sorry for the ramble

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

desmond2
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdubs4200 View Post
So, I guess that's my Q... I'll have some extra dough and am wanting a new toy! I've had every nexus including the 7, love em all, but the features on the note 2 with the SPen.... *DROOL* I could see me actually documenting my schedule... which would be great. What's your thought? What you do in my boat?? S3 looks great but I imagine the next nexus will be even sexier than this one so wait... or wait more??!! I'm stoned drunk- sorry for the ramble

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
the note 2 is your best option for now the next nexus has no battery access the tape in it may cause problems and it has very little battery life

On stock SGH-T999 flashed 4.2 keyboard and camera custom boot animation

TeeJay3800
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1604
Please see the sticky in this section for all phone decision questions, thanks. Thread closed.
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe