Dont care about the modules name. The modules are right.
- Stock ondemand governor with its stock values
- GPU 520mhz
- Quad unlocked at max 1500 frequency (no single core max step)
- No CPU poke on screen unlock
==> Still pokes in about 24 hours 30 secs on 1500 -> I cant find the reason. (will not affect gaming)
- Setting the clock speed should stick even after screen off
==> It does (between 1200 and 1500), but it boots with 1200MHz, setting after higher clocks is no problem (will not affect gaming)
- Interactive governor should be able to call all quad everytime in glowball
==> It does as all cores are unlocked
- 76hz pixel clock
Sorry, not integrated takes me longer to understand and where to change, maybe talk to a better kernel dev about this
- No UV, unless with an optional interface (UV Interface by faux integrated)
- Noop, SIO and deadline schedulers
- [PATCHv5,1/3] ARM: tegra: Add Tegra AHB driver the idea is Tegra 3 is pixel fill rate limited due to it's memory bandwith...
- S2W integrated all my credits out to show-p1984
Before someone comes to the brilliant idea that this kernel is not stock because of the preempt count number. It is, i removed everything from my kernel except necessary fixes to not crash and ONLY integated stuff mentioned below !
THX button whoop whoop