Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,054 Members 47,112 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][DEVTEAM][GSM][17/04/12]GSM GalaxyTab Honeycomb team--HoneyComb RC1 REUPLOADED!!

Tip us?

testadeferro
Old
Thanks Meter 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by jt1134 View Post
Lol I laugh at your misinformation

Those things will never work on HC. That is not a jab at anyone working on it, that's an informed statement. Anyone with the capability for doing so would see the futility in working on HC.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA
Did you read my posts? I was comparing GB with ICS... Read carefully.

And Iīve tested this HC rom once and it was not bad at all, maybe with the effort of people we can have more options. And I donīt agree with you comparing HC to vista... Many tablets working very good and stable in HC.
And donīt forgett that Samsung will not upgrade the TAB because there īre not enough resources to support ICS officially... Thatīs something that we need to understand also.
I value the efforts of everyone here, people spend many hours of their times in order to bring something to the others, as I also do in other device thread, and I know the costs of that ( people have family, friends and a job) and they give their work here for free... Donīt forgett that, but anyway I think you will never get a 100 % ICS rom and never be so good as GB on the GTAB.

teacher1960
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by testadeferro View Post
Did you read my posts? I was comparing GB with ICS... Read carefully.

And Iīve tested this HC rom once and it was not bad at all, maybe with the effort of people we can have more options. And I donīt agree with you comparing HC to vista... Many tablets working very good and stable in HC.
And donīt forgett that Samsung will not upgrade the TAB because there īre not enough resources to support ICS officially... Thatīs something that we need to understand also.
I value the efforts of everyone here, people spend many hours of their times in order to bring something to the others, as I also do in other device thread, and I know the costs of that ( people have family, friends and a job) and they give their work here for free... Donīt forgett that, but anyway I think you will never get a 100 % ICS rom and never be so good as GB on the GTAB.

Come on now! There is no need for you to go all defensive on this, and continue this pointless dicussion, but facts are facts. Honeycomb was like a dirty hack that was very far from finished, this was freely admitted by Google. That was the reason they didn't want to release the code, it was a mess. They then cleaned up the code and added more goodies to it and released it like ICS. So in fact ICS has all the code of Honeycomb plus additional goodies, that's why many people already prefer it to GB, and now they've even made the stock camera work. There is absolutely no doubt that ICS will become way better than GB, if it isn't already. That's why he found your comments laughable. Opinions are opinions, but facts are facts :)
Phones: Wallaby, Alpine, Universal, Athena x7510, Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain...

Heroes:Richard Stallmann, Richard Dawkins, James Randi, Penn&Teller, Linus Thorvalds, Albert Einstein, Charles Darwin, Noam Chomsky

priyana
Old
Thanks Meter 1,258
..and it is untrue that our tab do not have resources to run ICS to be officially supported.
It is just not enough resources to run Samsung Touchwiz version of ICS.

I am on aokp ice build #31 and at no point this is inadequate, especially now that cameras work with native can apps.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using XDA
"Use overcome method to restock your GT-P1000"
Overcome files are alive.
[ROM][2.3.6] Overcome Rom 4.1.0 new links
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1881981
The Following User Says Thank You to priyana For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Karry025
Old
Thanks Meter 1
No offense but I like the stock 2.3.6 with tweaks better than the Custom Rom released (HC or ICS)

testadeferro
Old
Thanks Meter 299
Ok guys just be cool. No need to be ofensive. Our tab is still great and we are lucky to have som many development for the thing.
Letīs help people developing as it should be. Common Dario you have a tester and you can count on me.

tasadar
Old
Thanks Meter 14
guys I am sorry for the OFF TOPIC , but I broke my p1000 and bought chinese tablet which has cpu Samsung s5pv210(humingbird also as you know) not s5pc110 which is in p1000. The chinese tablet has also powerVR540. CAN you tell me if I can install Cyanogen mod 9 on it also ???

My Idea for the question is that it has almost identical hardware( also has hdmi , will it work ?)

ayysir
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 6,014

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasadar View Post
guys I am sorry for the OFF TOPIC , but I broke my p1000 and bought chinese tablet which has cpu Samsung s5pv210(humingbird also as you know) not s5pc110 which is in p1000. The chinese tablet has also powerVR540. CAN you tell me if I can install Cyanogen mod 9 on it also ???

My Idea for the question is that it has almost identical hardware( also has hdmi , will it work ?)
Uhh no, won't work

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2
Github
https://github.com/ayysir/

Projects:

AEI - Android Environment Installer - http://goo.gl/4TKdi

Kernel Build Script How To - http://goo.gl/admz2

AOSPA ROMS BELOW

Deniken
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Any progress about this project?