My bad, theres motion blur while using nitro.
just check nexus 7 gamesplay and its not the same.
Guess it was my imagination.
Just in case:
- Raised panel clock from 60hz to 80hz, increases fps in games
Warning: this may cost a little more screen ON battery life, if you have a problem with this go for v4
- Stock ondemand governor with its stock values
- GPU 520mhz
- Quad unlocked at max 1500 frequency (no single core max step)
- No CPU poke on screen unlock (Still pokes in about 24 hours 30 secs on 1500)
- Setting the clock speed should stick even after screen off (between 1200 and 1500), but it boots with 1200MHz, setting after higher clocks is no problem (reset after boot with a script)
- Interactive governor still has issues with quadcore, stick to ondemand
- UV Interface by faux integrated
- Noop, SIO and deadline schedulers (SIO is fastest for gaming)
- [PATCHv5,1/3] ARM: tegra: Add Tegra AHB driver
- S2W integrated all my credits out to show-p1984
Yes make sure to fix the 1200 clock after reboot and also for some reason it has ondemand powesavebias 100 so u need to make it zero, for the rest just use gaming boost app 2.1 (stock version if u want it to fix the clock foe u)
Detailed review soon with scripts and NFSW bomb
|htc one x, knowledge base, nvidia tegra 3, one x, performance, sense 4.x|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|