It has the option to sign the recently compiled apk or if option is unchecked, it will ask for you to select a new file to sigh, either zip or apk files can be signed!
Its pretty straight forward to use everything is at your finger tips!
To install, just extract the zip double click the installer and you'll be good to go!
Any feature requests/issues just let me know in this thread.
8/12/12 UPDATE INFO:
1. Added ability to install signed apk
2. Added ability to delete unsigned apk after signing.
3. Added ability to delete decompiled directories as well as compiled apks.
25/12/12 UPDATE INFO:
For .NET Framework 4.5 Choose the 188.8.131.52 version
For .NET Framework 3.5 Choose the 184.108.40.206 version
I think you see what i did there
1. Upgraded to Android 4.2 apks! You can now decompile 4.2 apks YAYYYYYYYY *All thanks go to the devs of android-apktool.jar
2. Added ability to install your ROM's proprietary framework files (Useful for decompiling/recompiling SystemUI.apks as well as other system apks that are framework dependent.)
February 16th 2013 UPDATE INFO:
A few awesome updates!
1. Allow to retain the name of the compiled apk. Good for lots of modding and testing.
2. Allow to retain the install and delete check boxes. See pic for explanation.
3. Removed error from trying to compile/decompile when install or delete check boxes were checked.
4. NO MORE SCROLLING ON THE LOG YESSSSS!!!!!!! The last thing you do will be at the top of the log!
Install the update by extracting the .exe installer from the .zip. Run the .exe installer.
IT WILL OVERWRITE ALL THE OLD FILES OF MY PROGRAM it is an all in one installer so you dont need to install the main one if you dont have the program at all.
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 GET IT
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Installer
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 installer (offline)