Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,283 Members 38,637 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Nexus 7 not boot

Tip us?

laki_luk
Old
(Last edited by laki_luk; 8th November 2012 at 04:13 AM.) Reason: nexus 7 not boot
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Nexus 7 not boot

Hi, mam problem z moim Nexus 7. I installed Clemsyn's Elite Kernel (UNDERVOLTED), and system has stopped working.Android does not start, it shows only the Nexus logo. Restore to default in recovery not work and do not know how to fix it now tablet.

Please help me. I'll send a beer (paypal)

Omar04
Old
Thanks Meter 1,299
Restore factory image.

Sent from my SPH-D710/Nexus7 using Tapatalk v2.4.1

AndDiSa
Old
Thanks Meter 336
If you only flashed a new kernel, it should be sufficient to flash the original kernel again. If recovery is not working, out can do that in fastboot mode. If you do not have the a backup of your kernel, you can extract it from the factory image.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

1. Phone: Samsung Galaxy SII GT-I9100, CM-11-UNOFFICIAL-i9100 (ADS-build)

2. Phone: G1
Rom: IcedADS_Magpie Gingerbread (2.3.7) based on ezGingerbread and Firerat's magpie

Nexus 7 (16GB), Android 4.4.4 (Rooted Stock)
Follow me on AndDiSa Android Blog.
The Following User Says Thank You to AndDiSa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SUDroid
Old
Thanks Meter 22
You could use the Nexus toolkit to flash stock rom. Here's the link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1809195
The Following User Says Thank You to SUDroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

clemsyn
Old
Thanks Meter 1,620

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by laki_luk View Post
Hi, mam problem z moim Nexus 7. I installed Clemsyn's Elite Kernel (UNDERVOLTED), and system has stopped working.Android does not start, it shows only the Nexus logo. Restore to default in recovery not work and do not know how to fix it now tablet.

Please help me. I'll send a beer (paypal)
Connect to a computer USB with the original cable that it came with. Then turn on by pressing buttons to enter vootloader (power button+volume down button). If it doesn't work, turn it off and give it 3 to 5 minutes and try again. Try this about 10 times. Lmk how it goes.