• Titanium

Votes: 295 64.1%
  • Keep the White S3

Votes: 1 0.2%

• Total voters
Search This thread

d1msum4lyfe

Dec 29, 2009
Got a white one because #1, it's the only one they had on display and didn't have titanium. #2, I've had grey/black phones before in the past so white is something new.

Reactions: phpracing

A2CKilla

Feb 22, 2011
What about a little titanium white?
Lol, Bob Ross reference

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

Kelvala

Nov 9, 2009
Titanium since I noticed, to me, that white attracts more attention. The size alone will attract attention. A white one, IMO, will attract A LOT more attention....

That's just me though.

ix3u

Aug 15, 2008
Got titanium, but in retrospect, wish I would have gotten white....

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

fins71

Apr 8, 2011
Have titanium with a dark blue aluminum back cover. Looks sweet. Best phone I've ever had.

sky1193

Apr 13, 2011
Got titanium and really love the brushed look and dark color. Have too many other white devices and really like the dark a lot better.

Regurgitated From My Giant Note II

ZiCk77MOD

Oct 13, 2010
Everyone and their mamas!! got the white one on GSIII they look to much alike with the white GNII wanted be different so got the sexy titanium grey

Mommiety

Apr 27, 2011
One of each :cool:
Hubby got the titanium mine is white
Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

shook187

Oct 1, 2010
Haverhill MA
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
After years of black phones I went white crazy with the EVO LTE, GS3 and now Note 2. Now that I got white out my system my next phone will be anything but white.

BTW...I also think white phones just look better in black cases, giving them a nice two tone look.

Reactions: prittyboy203

smark72

Apr 2, 2010
Deland, Florida
Got titanium. Wanted to try white but I was worried it would look yellowed after a while. I saw a YouTube video of a guy with a white gs3, comparing it with another phone and the white looked like it had a slightly yellowish tint to it.

shook187

Oct 1, 2010
Haverhill MA
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Got titanium. Wanted to try white but I was worried it would look yellowed after a while. I saw a YouTube video of a guy with a white gs3, comparing it with another phone and the white looked like it had a slightly yellowish tint to it.

What fools. How in the hell will white oxidize? Maybe in 10 years.

chrischoi

Dec 12, 2010
Mechanicsburg
chrismchoi.blogspot.com
I settle for white again. As the Titanium is the same finish as the metallic blue of an S3. I feel it makes it look cheap.

I have had the white S3 since launch day and it's whiter than my room mate. ;)

It's glass and the back covers are cheap if it does ever change color. I don't mind paying the $8 for a new battery cover or a aftermarket one. It's been what like 5-6 months now and my battery cover is like new.
An extra $8 every 6 months for a white battery cover is nothing. I'll probably have this phone for 6 months to a year and a half.
The bezel is silver, so you really have to do some damage to ruin the "white".

Thanks for the input guys.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A guy and his wife walk in to a phone store and asks for 1 white Iphone for him self and the girliest phone they have for his wife. The clerk hands him 2 white iphones.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
    The guy at the sprint corporate store straight up told me as i was getting a grey one that he thought they looked like crap (as he pulled a white one from his pocket). I wanted to tell him that I thank God every morning when I wake up and go to bed that I dont turn to sprint employees for tips on aesthetics.

Got a white one because #1, it's the only one they had on display and didn't have titanium. #2, I've had grey/black phones before in the past so white is something new.
    After years of black phones I went white crazy with the EVO LTE, GS3 and now Note 2. Now that I got white out my system my next phone will be anything but white.

BTW...I also think white phones just look better in black cases, giving them a nice two tone look.

I had to go with titanium grey. Not to bash on anyone, but I feel like a female when I use a white phone. It's one of the reasons that the SGSIII at Sprint didn't appeal to me. Pebble Blue or Marble White? Bleh. I'm loving the grey Note II. (Especially the line pattern it has. Looks awesome!)